chatper two

The next day at school i confronted Jessica.
"Hey we need to talk...Now!"
She followed me into the girls bathroom, and we locked ourselves in a stall.
"Are you messing around with Cole?"
She tried to leave but i blocked the way.
"Please, im just trying to help Jamey, please just tell me?"
"Ugh, fine. Yes im messing around with Cole."
"Why?"
She didn't answer. But since she answered my main question i let her leave.

Later at lunch i heard Jessica saying stuff about me.
"Shes lesbian! Im telling you guys, she dragged me into the bathroom stall and pushed me against the wall!"
Her whole table looked at me and stared. Why are they staring, i didnt do that, everyone knows im not lesbian. I wish Jamey had second lunch with me. He'd be able to help me out. As everyone walked to their fourth hour i got pushed down in the hallway by Jessica's friend May. And i just sat in front of my locker and stared at the ground. Jamey finally came out of class and helped me up, i opend my locker and found a note.

Kimberly,
You dont have the right to be in other peoples buisness, so stay away from my girl or I'll find you. And we'll see if you mess with her again. I bet you wont after im through with you ;)
-Anonymous

Jamey and i stared at the note until tears roled down my face. He hugged me and pushed my bangs from my forehead.
"Shh, Mar-Mar youre fine. No ones gonna get you."
"Cole, hes gonna, im gonna...i-i cant deal with this stress"
I said through sobs. He started rubbing circles on my back. An attempt to calm me down. We ducked the next class to talk about everything. We went into the old computer lab that no one goes in. He sat next to me and looked at me until i stopped crying.
"Ready to talk Mar-Mar?"