Who are you?

Blossoms POV. Omg I'm late.. I should of been in school right now. "KEEP IT DOWN YOU DUMB BRAT" my dad yelled. School was the only place I was safe my house was hell especially when my dad got drunk. I hated to leave me 4 year old sister with him because she could defend herself I learned to stay away from my DAd after he tried to murder me. He blames me for my mother's death but me and April my sister know that it was his fault for cheating on her.
"DAd can I get a ride to school?" I asked worried about what he would do to me. "No, but u can walk to school to dumb brat" I looked out to window.. It was raining and I was wearing a pink tank top with a sweater with a P on it for Puff our cheer squad name with my pinkskirt and white knee high socks. I graves my bags and left with out saying a word.... It was cold and rainy and I was shaking. That's when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw a boy with orange/autumn hair with his red cap backwards he has blood red eyes and was wearing a red sweater and black pance with his red converse. He quickly took of his sweater and coves me with it. His muscle tee was thigh showing of his six pack and muscles.... Thank you I shivered. Your welcome he said with a light gentle smile. We talked for a while and I tripped on a rock falling to my knees and hitting my ankle. Ouchh I whispers softly starting to cry. That's when I feel to pair of strong arm picking me up bridal style and walking me like this to school. I was blushing but quickly turn around so won't notice.
So what's your name I asked?