She Hates Me

authors note- hey sorry for the late update. I'm feeling better now expect updated Fridays and Saturdays. I'm really sorry my blossick shippers. well maybe i should stop talking and continue the story.

Brick's pov-

while butch was yelling at me for not signing up for the talent show I was thinking if I should show up to the talent show or stay home and make up something so blossom wont be that mad. I felt like someone punched me really hard, "SNAP OUT OF IT DUDE" yelled butch spitting all over my face. Butch then continued, "someone just slid this note on our door", i think its for you. after hearing that i faced palmed myself. "DON'T BE STUPID ITS OBVIOUSLY MINE, IT HAS MINE NAME ON IT." I opened the note and gasped at what i was reading.

Dear Brick,

Have you said goodbye to your beautiful blossom, Today is her last day.

Better come save her befour its too late......

good day hooligan.

sincerely,

you should know, i'm the baddest bitch

I was up next to sing and brick still not her, OMG i wonder if he is ok...... I was interdicted from my thought by Mrs. Kean.

"blossom your next" she said while looking at me

"wait... can we wait alittle longer for brick? i told her in a sharp tone

"huh" she tooked at the clipboard and looked at me confused " brick didn't sign up"

i felt like i saw going to pass out. My legs got heavy and weaker. I was about to realize a tear until i felt a push. The next thing u know I was on stage with 200 pair of eyes looking straight at me. I guess i have no choice. I picked up the microphone and the music stated playing, I tried letting out the lyrics of the song but nothing came out of my mouth. that's when I started to fall. I waited to hit the floor but nothing happened someone saved me befour i could even hit the ground.

i whispered "brick? UGGGH How Da-" i was quickly interrupted by brick he hold my hand and walked me to the microphone, he looked at me and gave me a warm smile "follow my lead he said" he started singing then I sang my part, I was ignoring him and avoiding him through out the whole talent show. (play video above)

*after the talent now*

" BRICK HOW DARE U LEAVE ME ALONE AT THE TALENT SHOW!!" I yelled at him

" i didn't leave you, i sang with you" brick said trying to hold my hand

" YOU BROKE A PROMISE BRICK!! IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULD OF SIGNED UP" I yelled back rejecting his hand

"look princess i'm sorry, believe me or not I love you" he told me his tone getting sweeter

" I HATE YOU, YOU DON'T LOVE ME" I ran away and didn't realize I dropped a note that was left at my locker after the talent show.

brick's pov- I watched as blossom ran away from he. I was hurt.... why did she say that. that's when i noticed the note that she dropped. I opened it and read it, My sadness turned into anger.

ARGGGGGGHHH DEXTER!!!!!!!