꒰Chapter one꒱˖♡

Chapter one | into him

The younger nuzzled closer to the older's neck, enjoying the warmth of their cuddle in the older's bedroom. The older's hand moved in a soothing circular motion on the younger's back. "Art," the older whispered affectionately, "Aaaarrtt~" playfully pinching the younger's cheek. Ignoring the teasing, the younger pretended to be asleep.

"Baby Art, wake up," the older coaxed, causing the younger to protest, "don't call me that!" Blushing, the younger denied enjoying the nickname. The older smiled, "But you like it when I call you that." The younger couldn't deny the truth, feeling his cheeks heat up. Chuckling, the older asked, "Then what should I call you, hm?" Gently cupping Art's face to meet his gaze.

Pink dust colored the younger one's cheeks as he complained and attempted to escape, but only succeeded in having the older one pinch his cheek and move closer until their noses touched. "Aww, baby, you're so adorable~ Why do you have such a baby face, huh?" The older one playfully brushed their noses together, causing the younger one to blush even harder. "Stop doing that!"

The older one simply pouted and replied, "But that's what we've always done since we were kids."

"T-that was in the past! I'm not a kid anymore!"

The older one shook their head, denying it. "You're 16 and still a baby. You need to be taken care of." The older added with a smile.

"And what about you?-"

"I'm 18, in my first year of college, and you're still in 11th grade."

The younger boy simply rolled his eyes in response. All of a sudden, the door to the older boy's room swung open. "Jayden, your- oh my, look at you two, snuggling like brothers," the mother gushed.

Jayden beamed with a wide smile as he released his hands from Art's cheeks and pulled him into a tighter embrace. Art, on the other hand, stayed quiet. "He's my little brother!" the older boy proudly declared, causing the mother to chuckle.

Ouch.

Was the only thing Art can think of.

Lil bro was brozoned-

"Jayden!" A girl's voice exclaimed happily upon seeing the two boys cuddling. She quickly changed her expression to a smile as the mother mentioned her presence. "Oh, I forgot to tell you that your girlfriend is here," the mother said cheerfully, causing the older boy's smile to falter as he patted the younger boy's back.

"Hey, we have to get up, Mary is here," Jayden whispered softly as he ran his fingers through the honey-haired boy's hair. The mother excused herself and left the room, leaving the girl to watch them with a look of disgust.