Extended Summary

"You've taken everything that I want
'Til there's nothing left of me
And there's no room left to breath

Issac Strand the younger cousin of Owen Strand moved from Chicago to Texas after being offered a captaincy, he's been a fire fighter since he was 18 years old

Issac Strand the younger cousin of Owen Strand moved from Chicago to Texas after being offered a captaincy, he's been a fire fighter since he was 18 years old. Issac always felt like the black sheep of the family he never got along with most of his family apart from Owen and often spent most of his childhood living at Owens house until Owen left for college to be a lawyer.

After seeing his cousin become a fire fighter he decided to join the fire academy far away from his home town. Being a fire fighter for 20 years in Chicago, also known as superman amongst the civilians because of his saves which started his social media stardom however he never cared for publicity all he wanted to do was save people. However when he is called by the deputy chief offering him a captaincy in Texas he takes him up on the offer. He packs up his life and moves to Texas to live with his Cousin and his son TK.

And for the first time in a long time he felt happy being surrounded by his family especially because he wanted to forget memories in Chicago especially one person, the woman who broke his heart. He works to forget his broken heart until a particular Paramedic steps into his life who has her own problems and heartache maybe they can help heal each other?.