Chapter 10

Jamal raises his hands “grand summon realm ruler” a giant beast that has 6 eyes and 4 arms appears and has greatswords in each hand “yamada stay back you haven't fought yet” she nods and flys away trying to find people to save while this chaos happens “this is getting interesting” jamal says while pondering if he should join “hana, asahi,mio,and ren take care of that to your best ability i have too try to stop jamal” i run towards the middle of the kingdom to face jamal hopefully for the last time  “JAMAL COME FACE ME” he appears in front of me “makito” “jamal” we both rush at each other our blades clash sparks flying everywhere “i summon the devil exterior” his body becomes more black and now has devilish wings “DIE” he flys towards me and stabs me in the gut as i go flying i stab the ground with my spear to stop myself “OVER HEAVEN AND HELL I'M THE ONE WHO WILL SURPASS THEIR LIMITS AND RISE ABOVE ALL” the spear changes again my arm becomes black with red lines but this time new moves appear in my list lets try it “I SUMMON THE HEVANLY WILL” his body slams into the ground creating a small creator “NOW I SUMMON THEE DARKNESS OF DESPARE” a dark cloud appears above and swallow him whole as i hear his screams i summon one last thing “ONE LIMIT TO BE SURPASED IS THE LIMIT TO KEEP GOING AND WITH THAT I SUMMON SHIMMERING STARS” dark enrgy shaped as stars fall from the sky and crush onto him ending him once for all “finally hes gone” ren walks behind me “wow you really did it we finally won we did it” “yup” asahi and mio appear to “does this mean we will go back to ur world or no?” “to be honest i don't want to with this power i can make a change and help people who couldn't help themselves before” “i guess but i still miss our old world” “SYSTEM CALL ANNOUNCEMENT THE WAVES HAVE BEEN CLEARED TRAVELING TO SECOND REALM THIS ACTION WILL COMMENCE IN T-MINUS 10 SECONDS” “what realm 2?” “all of us look at each other with confusion. A bright light appears as we all look around in confusion as the bright light disappears and we are met with a new world once again. The other heroes are gone and so is hana but at least yamada is here “makito?” “yes” “this is my realm i don't know how but it is” “really?” she nods “so this is where jamal was”