Moved | First meeting

JENNIE

Day 15.

You moved your finger, or I just hallucinated it. But I swear.. you moved Love.

"Jennie? We will be back here whenever we're free. It's just.. no one's going to take care of the business there." Lisa's mom told me while she moves her daughter's bangs, fixing it.

"It's okay mom, please take care on your flight. I promise, I'll give you a message as soon as Lisa gives us a response."

"Jennie?"

"Yes mom?"

She shifts and fixed the disheveled sheets that covered Lisa's body.

"I believe you. I believe you when you told us Lisa moved. I'm hanging onto that Jennie. Lisa will be back soon."

Tears started to pour out my eyes. I felt mom hugged me tight and rubbed my back before kissing the side of my head.

She left after that. And I was left again staring at the love of my life where I thought of being at her place instead of her.

"What's with you and Taehyung?!" Jisoo cornered me in the bathroom as soon as she got in.

"What?"

"You? Taehyung?"

I rolled my eyes at her and moved her face away so I could get out but she immediately went to the door. She crossed her arms over her chest.

I sighed, "Was just messing around, nothing else."

She points at my lips, "It's a bit messy." So I went back to the mirror and fixed my lipstick.

"I still don't believe you. What's going on with you and that boy?"

Frustratedly, I faced her. "Okay fine, we kissed, made out, almost had sex-"

The door suddenly opens, and a blonde girl comes in. I believe she heard everything considering how loud I was.

But nevertheless, she was a beauty. And I think love at first sight is real.

"Lisa? Something going on there?"

Lisa, her name is Lisa.

"Ah no.. could you wait for a bit Kai?" She says facing my brother with a lovely smile.

And of all the people, why does it has to be my brother?

Another memory..

"Love, it's already 15 days and I'm still here waiting for you."

A knock was heard before I told whoever is behind the door to come in.

"Jennie? Honey?" It was my mother with my dad. Behind them was Ella and Kai, my siblings.

They came holding some bag of fruits and some clothes I asked Ella to get for me.

"How's Lisa?" Ella asked before sitting on the chair beside my fiance.

"She's doing good. Rosé cane an hour ago and did some assessment, something like her vital signs are going back to normal."

Kai was standing at the corner leaning on the wall. He nods at me, I did the same.

"She'll get well soon honey, don't worry. Lisa's never the type that gives up easily." Dad said giving me a tap on the shoulder.

I really hope so.

Wake up love. Everyone's waiting.