𝟶𝟶𝟷

The 11 teens walked into Victors Creels large house, some more scared than others. Right at entering, Jacob and Adelaide ran off to the explore the entire house, Vickie right on their heels. Everyone else went to the living room and started rolling out their sleeping bags. 

"I call the couch!" Daniel and Anderson called at the same time. Both glared at each other, standing in front of the couch. Since neither of them moved and were to focused on who would break eye contact first, Jasper silently rolled out his sleeping bag on the couch, claiming his spot for the next week.

Nova stifled her giggles in while Jasper sat on the couch. Daniel and Adelaide scoffed and found a space on the carpet. Haven set her stuff up to Lavenders and got out a bag of chips ahoys. The two quietly ate them, making sure no one heard them so they didn't pester for some. 

Andersons ear picked up a quiet sound and his head spun towards the sound. It sound like an old clock. The sound became a bit louder, almost as if it was in this very room which was impossible since there were no clocks in the dusty living room. Then as Anderson scanned everywhere in the room once more just to make sure, an old grandfather clock appeared out of nowhere. He flinched slightly and looked at all his friends. No one seemed to react to the Grandfather clock so he thought he was just imagining it all, that it didn't mean anything.

Well, at least for now.

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚!

i just wrote this all today so uhm..ignore that. also i know that its really short but i wanted to get something out and have to leave very shortly. its not the best but i have more things planned ;)

this is uneditited so if you see any errors please point them out! LOVE YOU ALL <33