𝟶𝟶𝟸

Jasper held a flashlight below his chin, the bright light illuminating on his face as he recited a scary story. Lavender, Haven, and Chrissy all clinged tight onto each other. Jasper was a powerful story teller. Especially when it comes to horror.

Vickie and Jacob snickered along with Adelaide. They all found Jasper's story to be ridiculous. Nova quietly scooted over to the three girls and wrapped herself around Lavender's arm. Haven opened their blanket that she shared with Chrissy and Lavender and draped it over the brunette's shoulders. Now all four of them were wrapped up like a little burrito, collecting all the warmth they could get.

Anderson stood up, not really caring for Jasper's story anyways. His head picked up the same noises as before; a grandfather clock chiming. He let the noise guide him. "Anderson! Buddy!" Daniel called after him. Daniel got up and ran after Anderson. None of their friends noticed they had left, all being too swept up in Jasper's story.

"Anderson!" Daniel called again, this time louder. But Anderson couldn't hear. He found the clock in the piano room, chiming away. His eyes were glued on the large bell. His eyes followed the bell moving from left to right.

"Bud!" Daniel tried waving his hand in front of his friend's face in the hopes to 'bring him back to his senses.' Anderson's brown eyes were no longer in sight, instead lifted to the top of his eyelids. Anderson started to levitate slowly, his hands spread apart as he rose to the ceiling. "What the fuck," Daniel muttered under his breath.

Daniel kept calling Anderson's name but nothing was working. Daniel climbed a chair and started pulling on Anderson's ankle, tugging it down. It didn't work though, instead Daniel joined Anderson's 'world.'

"Anderson!" Daniel exclaimed as he quickly hugged his friend. They both looked at each other and leaned in. Their lips connected softly. But their kiss broke when they heard loud footsteps approach closer and closer.

"Come on!" Anderson said, grabbing Daniel's hand. They ran with their hands interlocked down the stairs and to the back door. Daniel slammed his body against it but it wouldn't open.

Vecna used his hand to create vines that lifted Anderson and Daniel, pressing their backs against the wooden door. The vines wrapped around their necks stopping their flow of breath. Both of them struggled to breathe.

Their eyes looked at each other, then Andersons closed.

"No!" Daniel cried hoarsely from the lack of breath. But soon enough, his eyes closed too. Forever. 

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚!

goal to get this book/af to 1K views ?!?