02

Naghahanda ako para sa party na gaganapin mamaya. My family was hosting it kaya I need to be there. I stared at the vanity table My chestnut hair was being curled by my hairstylist, they were putting makeup on me as well.

"You know what Zyria, you should become a model!" sabi ni tita Jien. It was Chloe's mother.

"I know right? I was urging her to be one but she pursued law instead." Mommy on the other hand did a pout looking at her own reflection.Yeah she did urge me to be a model and yes I wanted that too but I wanted to finish studying first then I can do that. Imagine the fame I would have once my dreams come true.

"Honey? You okay?" I just smiled and nodded.

"You're all set ma'am Gie" the makeup artist smiled and fixed her hair.

"Perfect! Thank you guys so much!" She smiled and stood up. She looks so pretty! I can't help but admire my own mother.

"It's time for me to get into my gown. Zyria sweety I'll meet you at the living room okay honey" she gave me a kiss on the cheek and left with tita Jien. They were the original. Chloe and Zyria!

I remember one time my mom told me they fought over some guy but my mom found another one in an instant then their fight ended. And guess who that guy was, well of course I wouldn't be here without him, my father. Si tita Jien naman, they didn't have a thing kaya naman they broke up but she found tito Grett naman. It was in a school event I think, if it's what I remember.And that's how Chloe was born.

"Maam Zyria you're all done" sabi naman ng hairstylist ko. She was staring at my reflection and smiled. "You look so beautiful" I smiled

"Thank you" Okay I admit I was an introvert bitch. I don't even know why I chose law! Well I know why but damn, seeing my parents defend innocent people made me want to defend innocent ones too.

I left the guest room and entered my room. There was my dress, hugged in a mannequin. A black mermaid scoop gown with a low neckline and also backless.

I smiled. I was used to wearing something extravagant but I was just lazy to attend this kind of parties. I admit it was beautiful and I am excited to wear it.

Nagbihis na ako and stared at my own reflection. I was stunning! I smiled to myself and took out my phone, of course I needed to take a shot.

"Perfect!" I went on to Instagram then added it to my story if that's what you call it.Posted!

Bumaba na rin ako kasi baka hinihintay na ako nila mommy. I

"Oh my pretty daughters" sabi ni mommy and hugged us both. She was wearing a sparkly navy blue body hugging dress.While tita Jien wore a black maxi gown similar as Chloe's cause she had a backless one while tita Jien had a spaghetti strap

**
"Good evening everyone I would like to thank you all for coming in this small party I organized" Tumikhim muna si mommy bago magsalita ulit.

"As you all know this is a charity event for those who are in need" Tumingin sya sa screen sa likod nya at nagpatuloy magsalita. There were pictures of children and young teens projected behind her.

"These are the people who needs our help kaya naman-"

Napatingin ako sa direksyon ng mata nyang naiinis. It was the same guy from yesterday. Was his name Ahren or something. He was wearing a black suit and he had his hair messed up.

"Anyways, as I was saying if you would like to help we have our box to the left" tinuro nya yung malaking kahon sa tabi nya. That's hell of a big box.

Lahat sila ay pumalakpak pagkababa ni mommy sa stairs. Habang ako uwing uwi na si Chloe naman ay nasa tabi ko, parang tangang ngumingiti mag isa.

"What?" she looked at me.

"I saw the guy from yesterday and he's behind you. Don't look" Shit! pagkatingin ko sakanya ay nakatingin rin siya. Damn was he grumpy or something? Just as I was about to give him my maldita eyes, bigla siyang ngumisi.

What the? He looks so handsome even with those hair. Oh shit mukha ata akong aso na nakatingin sa amo nya. Wait no way why the hell am I referring to myself as a dog and he's the amo?! Hell no!

" Mom I need to use the washroom, excuse me."

I was waiting na sumunod si Chloe pero busy pa rin siyang ngumingiti. I think she has a boyfriend.

Paglabas ko ng cr may humarang sa harapan ko. I looked up and saw this Ahren guy. He's got this hazel doe eyes.Get me out of here please. Kung makatingin kasi sya eh parang gusto na nya akong kainin ng buhay.

Tss. Akala mo kung sino sarap tirisin.

"You were talking about me back there weren't you?" tanong nya at nagpatuloy maglakad kaya naman napaatras ako.

"The hell?! No I was not!" tanggi ko.

" But I think I heard you say that you saw the guy from yesterday and I was behind your friend" paggaya nya sa sinabi ko at dinuro-duro pa ang sarili.

"I didn't say that" sabi ko at nagtangkang umalis pero mabilis nyang iniangat ang braso nya sa magkabilang gilid ko.

"What the?"

"Just admit it." he smiled and looked at my lips.

"And if I don't?"paghamon ko.

He chuckled. "If you don't, I'm gonna kiss you right here right fucking now" he smiled and looked at my lips. I didn't mean it but I looked at his lips too. They were pink and.. oh crap.

I rolled my eyes. " As if! And what's the big deal about it ba?"

" I just don't like anyone talking about me you know?" He moved his face closer.

I slapped him and left going back inside the room where the event was being held.