Chapter 1

Angie's POV:

- You may kiss the bride - said the priest to the newly married couple and they kissed.

Yes, I'm talking about German and Esmeralda.

Let me explain everything...

Esmeralda first appeared a few months ago and of course German decided to date with her without even knowing that she was hired by Jade to ruin our relationship and make me leave.

So far it seems to work, but at once Jade interrupted the wedding, telling everyone that Esme is a liar, but she then confessed everything to German, including that she seriously fell in love with him AND as always German decided that he loves her and marry her, doesn't matter what she did.

*sigh*

Seems like he doesn't love me after all and seems like even Violetta loves Esmeralda more than me which makes me really sad.

Atleast Jeremias is there... He atleast still cares about me...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The following day I went to work as usual and I met Jeremias too.

- Angie... What's wrong? - he asked immediately as he saw me coming in.

- So much is wrong... - I sighed then I just hugged him.

He didn't say anything, he just hugged me back awkwardly and later on we talked about the wedding a little bit.

Talking to him about things that bothers me makes me feel atleast a little better...

- Angie... You need to move on - he said.

- I know... I wish it'd be that easy... - I sighed sadly.

- Wouldn't you be better stay home and rest? You're already way too sad to work...

- I need to work... Besides Pablo wouldn't let me stay home anyway...

- Don't care about Pablo! Just go home and I'll tell him that you left! - Jeremias said with a cheeky smile.

- Thank you... - I smiled then I kissed him on the cheek before leaving.

It was so nice of him to help me out. I'm seriously way too sad and tired to work properly.

But as I was about to arrive home I realized that Jeremias doesn't have any more lessons either and I wanted him to be near me... Well, if he has some time for me...

So I headed towards to park where he usually hangs out for some time before going home, but... Ah, god... I wish I wouldn't have done that...

When I arrived to the park I saw Jeremias taking off his hat and... Hair? Wait... A wig?

- German?! - I snapped when I arrived next to him.

- Angie?? - he gasped, looking confused.

- German... You... Jeremias... - I stuttered.

- Angie, I can explain... - he stuttered too while he was about to grab my arm, but I stepped back.

- No... Don't... - I muttered, sobbing already - Just... Leave me alone!! - I cried out then I ran away from him.

I didn't even turn back when I heard him screaming my name.

I just ran straight home to cry my eyes out.

I just... I just can't believe when did he do to me... He fooled me like this!

I've trusted Jeremias! I've told him everything about me, my feelings and everything! Then it comes out that Jeremias was German the whole time!

I can't believe it!

And I can't stay near him anymore!

I need to go! Leave Buenos Aires... Go as far away as possible...

I can't...

I know... I came here to be with Violetta at the first place and not with German... But my heart hurts every time I see him with Esmeralda kissing...

I can't stay...

I'm sorry, Violetta... Pablo... And everyone else...