Chapter 2

The following day I went to the Castillo house, once again seeing German and Esmeralda kissing in the living room.

- Uhm... Good morning - I muttered and they luckily broke apart.

- What are you doing here again? - Esme asked coldly.

- I came to pick Vilu up....

- Whatever. I'll go and tell her that you're here - she groaned then one more time she kissed German then went upstairs so it was me and German left.

We were standing there awkwardly for a while when finally German spoke up.

- Angie...

- Yes?

- What are you planning to do?

- To go to work for now... Then I'll think about everything else...

- Angie, please... Please don't tell Violetta, or Esmeralda about this...

- You know what?! I don't care! I don't care about you and Esmeralda! You can do whatever you want mostly after I left Buenos Aires! - I cried out.

- What?

- You heard me!

- Are you planning to leave me!?

I was about to answer, but luckily Vilu arrived so we headed to the Studio quickly.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Angie! Angie, slow down! - said Vilu half way - We're still in time! You don't need to hurry so much!

- Sorry... Sorry... - I smiled awkwardly as I stopped and waited for her to arrive beside me - I didn't mean to hurry... I was just...

- Deep in thoughts, I've seen that - she smiled - What's wrong?

- Nothing...

- Don't lie to me! I heard you arguing with my dad earlier this morning!

I sighed deeply.

- You still love him, don't you? - she said.

- It doesn't matter anymore. He loves Esmeralda and I'm... I'm going to leave Buenos Aires soon... - I admitted, even though I still didn't know where I'm gonna go, or what I'm gonna do.

- What?! - she gasped - No, Angie...

- I have to.

- Because of dad?

- Ye... I mean no! I have uh... I have a new job offer which I'm gonna accept... I'm sorry, Vilu...

She looked at me angrily, but mostly in a really sad way then stormed off.

Great. Now she hates me too.

But wht can I do if I'm depressed?

I know, I shouldn't be running away, but I just feel like I have nothing more to fight for here... Everyone will be better off without me...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on I told the teachers about me leaving and as I was expecting it Pablo was really angry.

- Is this because of him, isn't it?! - he snapped - It's because German is an...

- Yes! He's an asshole and yes, I'm leaving because I need some air change!

- You're leaving all of us...

- Not like if you'd miss me, Pablo - I groaned - Jackie's there to make you feel better...

Pablo couldn't say anything anymore. He knew I was right.

He knew that he'll eventually forget about me anyway.

Just as everyone else will...

German's POV:

God, what have I done?

I made Angie leave Buenos Aires forever and it's all my fault.

Why am I such an asshole?

But why am I an asshole again?

She was the one telling me that she moved on on me, but then it just came out she still loves me.

And you know what's the worst thing of all?

That I love her as well...

But it's too late already...

She left...

She left and with her our happiness left too...

Mine and Vilu's...

She's crying in my arms now while Pablo was standing a bit far away from us as we were watching Angie's taxi to leave.

This is the end... And it's my fault...

A/N: I know I'm rushing way too much into it, but believe me... It'll get better soon ;) Well... Hopefully ;)