Chapter 26

Angie's POV:

I'm so confused.

I'm sitting in this room and just a few minutes earlier my old best friend kissed me.

I don't know what's up with that, but he's only a friend to me and nothing more... I hope he knows that too.

And about German...

I feel so annoyed by him all the time, but fuck it... I love him anyway and telling him to stay alive for Vilu was only something that I wanted to try to make him feel better...

But it just came out that he wants me to worry about him.

And I honestly do!

But this is not the time and place to be emotional.

- Sorry for bothering you thoughts, bella - De Luca began to speak to me - But we need to get out of here somehow.

- Right... But how? They tied me up to tight that I can barely move any part of my body... - I groaned.

Suddenly...

- Helloooo! Anyone needs some help?!

It was Susan, who just jumped into the room, through the window.

- Susan! How did you find us?!

- Quickly!

This is not what I meant...

- Whatever. Just help us out! And be quiet because some guards are still near!

- Yes, Sir!

- And don't call me Sir!

She just laughed while he untied both me and Luca quickly.

- Now what?!

- I need you both to help me to get out - I replied.

- Hey, hey! We can help you as well, you know! - said Susan.

- I know, I know... Sorry, I didn't mean this on a bad way, but I'm....

- You're worried about German, aren't you? - Luca asked.

- Uh... Yes...

- Then I'll help you get out... But you need to be careful if you're there, you know that?

- Yeah... I know...

I don't care how hard is it... I'll have to save German... For Violetta... And for me...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Soon I gor out of the building and I headed off to the place where the business was held now.

There many guys were guiding the place...

I need to get through them... But how...?

They're talking right now...

I threw a rock to the other side so they might go there, but unfortunately only one of them went there, while the other stayed at the door.

I have no choice...

I need to get him down...

So I sneaked behind him and cut him down then quickly sneaked in before the other guy comes back.

Inside I was heading somewhere... Well... Trying to get to where the others were, but half way I felt a gun against my back.

- Did you think you can sneak in like that, princess? - I heard the some guy's voice that was outside.

- Fuck off - I hissed.

- Come with me, bitch! - he hissed back as he grabbed my arm and pulled me with him to a room where everyone were actually there....