CP. 25 ~ "Goodbye"

Alayna

Non-stop calls the last week from Jack were driving me crazy I just needed time to think.

"JACK! STOP CALLING ME!" I yell through the phone speaker.

"Open your front door," he replies monotone.

"What?" I ask while looking through the shades. There he is standing there with roses in one hand the the bottle of pills in the other.

I slowly open the door, "Yeah?" I ask.

"So I'm guessing you found this; meaning you put the pieces together that I was, I repeat, WAS, Matt's dealer."

All I could do was shake my head; tears were forming in my eyes and I couldn't stop them.

"Babe I'm sorry. I know I've should've told you. Heck I talked to Matt about this, we just didn't want things to get complicated," he sighs.

My head pops up. "Matt knew about this?"

"He knew it wasn't fair for him to tell you because it would make you choose him. He knows I don't do this anymore and I've been clean for as long maybe a little more than Matt. I'm sorry Lay."

"No don't 'Lay' me. You're right for not letting Matt tell me because YOU should've told me yourself. Maybe I wouldn't feel so conflicted right now!"

"Alayna! Just listen to me! I am sincerely sorry," he hands me the roses, " I was at fault here, I really should've told you. I am really sorry."

"Jack! But this time I don't know that sorry is enough! I can-" his lips crashed on mine cutting my sentence short. The roses in my hand fall as I reach up, placing my hand on the back of his neck.

He pulls away, cupping my face as I stare into his soft hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry Alayna, I am."

And with those words my mind was made up.

___________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry filler chapter! This book is coming to a close! For my followers that got my message you heard that I am creating a new account but for those who read and do not follow me or have not seen my message here is what is happening.

I WILL NOT BE MAKING A NEW ACCOUNT.

Its such a pain to transfer the book I read and books I'm reading.

I will finish The Secrets Tearing Us Apart  I promise I won't leave ya'll hanging.

There will not be a third book. This will be the final one to this series.

Once I finish this book I will no longer have mendesbabe1998. I will change my username to: Acast1998

My account will include improved writing and not so cliche stories!

I'm working on a couple of chapters of my new book Tainted! The cover and everything IS MINE. I will have my new username on it. Because I could not wait! It's a story with an actual story plot to it and will have romance, action, and suspense.

Trust me I will update that book constantly. (This story is getting old so it's hard to keep interest; I know you guys can tell by my writing and updates.)

So thats my news! Check out my book Tainted! A chapter or two will be up tonight!

Thank you so much for everything guys, I really hope I can show you guys that I have much more to offer.

Ilysm! Rock on!

-Mendesbabe1998