2: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓘 𝓤𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓸 𝓚𝓷𝓸𝔀

Hi guys, i'm back to writing this book. I'm so sorry that you had to wait for a year i've just been a bit unmotivated to write this book because of different hyperfixations and different books to write.

 I'm so sorry that you had to wait for a year i've just been a bit unmotivated to write this book because of different hyperfixations and different books to write

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮
𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 30, 2008
(𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳)
╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

" Boo~" Moondrop pounced behind you, making you flinch. He always loved to scare you, seeing you startled by him would always make him laugh. You on the other hand, wouldn't be amused. But, it was cute to see Moondrop so happy now.

Since you work the night shift at the daycare now, Moondrop has been following you around a lot and plays tricks on you. Well, you couldn't be mad at him.

It does get pretty lonely at the daycare for Sun and Moon, especially when you're shift ends and you have to leave. Sundrop would always try to get you to stay overnight so he wouldn't be so lonely, and you always had to reassure him that you'll come as fast as possible back to the daycare. You knew Moondrop didn't like it when you left either, but he always tries to hide it.

It was what made you so fond of him.

You had decided to talk to the manager and ask if you can work the nightshift as the nightguard, to "make sure there are no intruders". It took some convincing and a little butt kissing,  But your boss agreed to let you have the shift.

And now here you are, getting jump scared by Moondrop who seems to be in a playful mood tonight. He hangs upside down on his little hook from the ceiling, his raspy laugh making an echo through the dark daycare.

" Got you y/n~" Moondrop snickered as you almost dropped your flashlight. " Ha ha, very funny Moon.." You couldn't help but smile at him, you felt a bit of comfort to see Moon so cheerful again.

Moondrop has been feeling a bit gloomy lately, due to not having enough time out. Sure, he was there when it was nap time and when the pizza plex is closed, and he would sometimes talk to Sun in his headspace. But he can't help but feel lonely when your not around.

As you walk around the plex, Moondrop followed. He was also the security here, along with the S.T.A.F.F bots and Vanessa, as you guessed she was in a different part of the plex since you couldn't see her. That made you think, you always thought that Vanessa was.... a bit strange.

She barely talks to anyone, always sneaking around somewhere, and you rarely see her at night even though she's supposed to be the nightguard here. You sort of felt like you couldn't trust her. I mean she talks to you sometimes, but you can't help but get this weird vibe from her.

Your thoughts were interrupted as you felt a soft tap on your left shoulder. " Are you okay y/n. You seem to be deep in thought about something." You turn to him and chuckle lightly. " Oh, I'm fine. I was just thinking about somethings." " Like what?" Moon asked as he stared at me with those glowing red eyes. I look at him for a moment before shaking my head and flashing him a small smile. " Nothing that has to worry you, Moony." I pat his head gently as he responds with a slight purr from the touch, and we both continue with our patrol.

Its been a long time since you've seen Moon act like this...

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

As Moon pinned you down onto the floor, his grip strong enough for your wrists to turn red. You squirmed and struggled beneath him but he wouldn't budge. " Now now starlight~..... resisting isn't going to save you~...." He hummed creepily, his tone of voice sounding sickenly sweet. Your heart raced in fear as your entire body felt cold from the contact of his metal body. " Moon!! Snap out of it!! THIS ISN'T YOU!!!" You pleaded for him to stop acting like a psychopath, but he interrupted you in a loud and assertive voice.

" SHUT THE [@#$%] UP!! THIS IS ME ON THE INSIDE..... DON'T YOU GET IT!!?? I'M DOING ALL OF THIS FOR YOU... AND ONLY YOU..." Moon sneered as he stared intensely at your terrified expression, his face quickly turning amused with a wicked and twisted smile. " And now~...." He giggled seductively and high pitched as his metal hand slowly moved up your arm, your neck, and landing on your cheek. " I get to punish you~..... but don't worry, I'll make sure to go gentle~...." You couldn't move even if you wanted to, as you were paralyzed with fear as what was to cum- I MEAN COME.

That was, until Moon led out an ear piercing screech and his hands went straight to his head, letting you move once again. As you look at Moon, sunrays were poking out of his hat and his left eye turned blue. "Y- Y/N!! H- HURRY, GET AWAY FROM HERE!!" It was Sun! He was stopping Moon by trying to force himself out as to stop Moon.

You immediately get up on your hands and knees, crawling out of the play structure as fast as you can. Once you were out of the play structure, you rushed to the doors of the daycare and grabbing both of the handles, pulling them but they wouldn't budge a single inch. " Damnit.." You curse yourself as you try to look for a way out quickly until Moon gets full control again. You notice a busted up looking vent and quickly kick with all your might and crawl in before Moon got control of his body again.

He twists his head to the vent you just crawled into and growled angrily. " You won't get away that easily starlight... but I'll let you go... for now~..." 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆