Chapter 43

Lisa's Pov

After I got clothes for Jennie and Alison I went back to their room to give it to them.
I knock on their door and I waited for a minute before Jennie open it.

"Oh hi, I bring this PJ's for you to feel comfortable. I haven't used this so I just hope it will fit on you and Alison" I said handing her the paper bag.

"Thank you , nag-abala ka p a" she replied

"Just asked manang or message me if you need anything." I said

"Okay, thank you for this Miss" She formally   replied, I feel shy at the moment. For I don't know.

"Don't be formal kung tayo lang naman." I uttered

"Oh okay," she shyly said

I was out of words na sasabihin sa kanya , I don't know how to start a new topic .

"Do you need anything pa?" she asked looking at me

"Ahh w-wala naman. I'll go ahead so that you can rest" I said , she nodded once again .She was about to close the door when I again spoke "Hmm goodnight Jennie" I said I saw her smile

"Goodnight too, Lisa" she replied, I smiled before I walk away. I pass by sa room  ni Gavien to check on him there I saw him unwrapping his gifts.

"Daddy , look ohh. Papa Lolo gave me an new Ipad" he happily said showing me his Papa Lolo's gift.

"What  about your Ipad?" I aksed

"I'll still used it Daddy, it's your gift" he answered, he seated on my lap. Even though he's already seven he's still my baby.

"There's a lot of gift daddy. I am happy" he exclaimed ,

"I'm happy too, son. You should sleep na, unwrapped it tomorrow" I caress his head. Late na din kase

"Okay, daddy." He replied.

Lumabas narin ako ng kwarto niya. I feel like I want to drink kaya bumaba ako, kunti lamg din ang ininum ko kanina. I grab the bottle of whiskey and pour it to my glass. I seated on the chair on the bar island inside our house.

I am quietly drinking hanggang sa makalahati ko na ito, then I heard footsteps papunta sa kusina. I was startled when she spoke

"It's late yet you're still drinking alone" she uttered

"Uhhm I drink few kanina" I reason out, ofcourse I know she won't buy it. "Do you need anything? Why are you still awake?" I asked back

"I came downstairs para uminom ng water but I saw you here kaya pumunta na ako dito" she replied I only nod

"I'll get it for you" I was about to  stood up but she stop me . She seated beside me "Wanna drink?" I even offer my glass to her but she shook her head

"Hard drinker" she mumbled but I heard it. I grab my vape on the my pocket , I was about to used it but she grab it . "Since when you smoke?" She asked, and hide it on her back.

"I don't know" I answered while I sip on my glass "You don't want me to smoke?" I asked hoping she care.

"I hate smoke" she replied, somehow I feel disappointed but I didn't want her to notice.
"Didn't you know, smoking is not good for your health. It can caused death" she seriously said looking away

"I only smoke when I feel I need to, and it's just a vape not a cigarettes." I said staring at her, her side profile is on of the best angle of her.

"It's still the same" she replied

"I only smoke when I feel anxious or stress out" I uttered , I again pour my glass

"So you feel anxious?" she asked made me stop and stare at her .To my surprise her face are near to mine. I gulp hard and look away.

"Uhmm "  I couldn't even utter a word. She handed me the vape so I raise my brows

"You're anxious right? used it" she said still handing me the vape

I grab it and trow it on the trans bin. "You hate smoke." I said drinking my glass.

She stood up , I haven't noticed she wear my PJ's. It's big for her, she looks small on it.

"I'll go upstairs, inaantok na din ako" she said , I did not say any word but I wan't her to stay kahit saglit. I still want to talk to her.

"Uhmm Jen" I again spoke "About the kiss?" I shyly asked , it's now or never.

"About it? Let's pretend it didn't happen" she said , I feel hurt sa sagot niya. There is a pang on my chest after she said it. For her it's nothing but for me? It mean everything.
I nod bitterly and look at her before letting go of her hand.

"Okay" that's the only thing I uttered , I watched her turn her back from me and walk away.

Why do I hope she feel the same way??

Silly me..

After I finished one bottle umakyat narin ako to take a shower.

Let's pretend it didn't happen..

I heard it multiple times , my mind tells it.

I changed my clothes into comfortable one before I lay on my bed. I tried to sleep but it keeps repeatedly on my mind. I stood up and walk near my desk. I open the little cabinet attached on it. I smiled when I saw the engagement ring on a little box. I brought this 7 years ago. It's still new and elegant. I planned to propose to her after we graduated but things has changed unexpectedly.  It happened . I was hurt , she was too. But maybe it was not the right time for us.

Why I keep this?  I don't know either. Maybe I am still hoping one day , I'll be able to kneel down to asked her to marry me.

We haven't talk about are past. Maybe she already moved on while I'm still here waiting for her to come back. When it will happen, I'll accept her with open arms.

But- It won't happen.

I sighed before I put it back on the desk.

Maybe I should accept it..

She moved on..

I should too..

______________________________________________

Update for today!!!!!!!!