Chapter 1: Pilot

^^^What Titania is wearing^^^

The cell is quiet, with almost no sign of life. I say almost because I am obviously in the damn cell. And I wouldn't call this living.

I have passed the point of boredom and moved straight to acceptance. I have accepted my fate, everything is out of my hands. Including my life, it may be my lungs moving the crappy air that I breathe. But my life isn't mine. I spend my days waiting for the day I turn 18.

The day I die, which is tomorrow. Most would be scared to know when they are going to die. I am a little, but I would join my parents. So it wouldn't be so bad?

The thoughts of my parents trigger my hand to go to the chain around my neck holding their wedding rings. 

The last piece of them.

I didn't even get to say goodbye to them. 

I twist the rings in-between my fingers, fidgeting with pieces of metal to keep my hands occupied. 

I lost all fight in me, they were my everything. I feel lost without them, but a part of me doesn't want to die. A part of me want to fight to live, wants to find a reason to fight. 

I know my parents would want me to fight, but I know they would understand if I didn't want to either. 

I spend the next couple of minutes pondering and fiddling with my fingers. Filling my head with thoughts and theories until my time is out. 

Seconds pass and the cell door opens. 

My eyes widen as two guards come in. 

"Prison three-eighteen stand at the wall" 

I stand up from where I was sitting but I don't walk towards the wall.

Did I miss count the days? I was sure it was tomorrow. It isn't my time yet! 

"I still have one more day!" I shout backing away from the guards clutching my hands close to my chest.

"Turn around and face the wall."  The second guard ordered.

My brain is telling me to turn around, but my heart is telling me to stay and fight.

I guess that must be my will to live.

Screw this I am not dying like this. The door is wide open.

"NO" I say in a low growl before charging at the guards. 

The guards were ready for me, but weren't expecting my fighting moves. I kick the back of the first guards knees, he swiftly falls to the ground holding a weird tech looking bracelet. 

I do the same to the other Guard except this time I jabbed a pressure point in his shoulder rendering his arm useless.

Both of the guards are on the floor and I run out of my cell. 

The lights are a lot brighter in the hallway causing me to squint when I first look around. 

I look up and down at the different levels first. Then to my right, next to my left. 

All of the kids are getting escorted to the main level. Not all of the prisoners, but the ones under eighteen years old.

I look at their wrists and recognize the chunky bracelet they tried to put on me. 

What is Chancellor Jaha up to? 

Rustling comes from behind me as the guards begin to stand again.

Shit, time to go.