Part 2 (A sudden twist)

And then suddenly an old man, around 70 years of age, enters our cabin... Two guys also were there along with him, may be his grand sons... They kept his luggage under his seat and left the train... Actually those guys came just to see off him...

Well the old man get settled beside her...

"Hehe.. Can I have little water?"
"Yeah yeah sure... Have it..."
I handed over my bottle to him...
"Actually just forget to keep water..."
"Absolutely no problem... You can keep this..."
"Oh! So kind of you! God bless my son .. Btw you guys... Husband wife??" He asked, addressing Michelle
"No... no no no... We are just co- passengers and she is going to Mumbai" Btw I can clearly see her blushing...
"Ok great! I am too going to mumbai actually"
"What's your name?" The oldman asked her
"Michelle"
"Nice name. My granddaughter is also of your age"
"Oh great" Michelle gave a pleasant smile...

And after some time we all engaged in our work...
Michelle busy in the magazine, the old man got busy in the news paper, and myself busy with my reader's comments...

After around half an hour, the ticket collecter entered our cabin...
We all taken out our tickets for the check, which he performed...
But when at last, he was checking the old man's ticket
"Oh! Your seat isn't here. Its actually in the next boggie. No problem! You can shift in the next station."

"Ohhh know! Well no problem... But this luggage..." The old man uttered

"No problem Sir! I will help you out! No issues..." I said

And after around next 20- 25 minutes he finally got shifted comfortably...

Note: votes on all the story parts will highly be appreciated!