Part 3 (A beautiful halt)

When I returned, Michelle offered me a bottle of water...
"Goshhh don't know what's there in those luggages.. They were sooo heavy!!! My goodness... Anyways what are you doing?"
"Nothing.. Just turning off the pages"
"Ohkk... getting bored??? Btw how its possible when I am there... Ok tell me what you would like to listen? Like poems, short stories or any joke..."
"Ummm for the time being I want like to listen to some... love poems..."
"Ohhkkk Then let me narrate few of my romantic poems"
"What? Are you a poet?"
"Ummm bit of, you can say... Few often I write, mainly some stories...
Little bit you know... A little bit..."

"Wowww I want to listen to your stories..."
"No No... its not possible..."
"Why? Why not possible?"
After she insisted a lot, I finally surrendered and said
"Actually... they are not meant to narrate like this, but to read only..."

"Ohk... Give me... I will read myself..." She said

"Right now? No no no no... Not now... You can't read them now ok..."

"Why? I don't know anything" I want to read it now... Give me... "

"Ok... Then have this..."
What I did is... I cleverly handed few of my love poems to her, and after reading them she was like
"Wowww! These are soo beautiful... Full of love n romance... Man, I just became your fan... But one minute... These are only poems right! And you were telling about some stories... Heyyy gimme me your stories also... wanna read them... Plzzzzz I beg... "

She goes on saying all these lines, without a break, but I somehow managed to distract her towards several other topics...

And suddenly the train stops with a awkward sound, somewhere in the outer...
"Wow! Its soo amazing... Beautiful farms... Beautiful view... Lets move out and get refresh in such a beautiful weather...
"Are you crazy? What if train will start suddenly?"
"Cmn we will catch it... Don't worry"
And then we moved out of the train...
There were few other passengers too outside the train... Really the atmosphere was superb... It was around 6 in the evening... Pleasant environment! It was only farms everywhere around, long long way...
And we really spent a good time at that beautiful place... After around 15-20 mins, siren blows and we stepped back into our boggie...
Train gradually starts and in another half an hour it reaches the next station.

Note: Your votes on all the story parts will highly be appreciated!