Chapter 18: A Rare Commodity

Spare Bedroom, Nolan Pierce's Apartment, The Wellman Complex, West And Kelling Street, Flashpoint, New Jersey...

       Dripping wet from his recent shower, Charley Bayler found himself standing in the middle of the spare bedroom where he awoke attempting to dry off as he took notice of the items Nolan had taken the liberty of purchasing for him and laying out on the bed. He had not known how the cocky teenager knew he'd been in desperate need of a change of clothes and various supplies but he had figured it for the best as he opened the new pack of boxer shorts and stepped into the first pair that touched his hands once he took them out the plastic packaging.

They were navy blue if one could believe it and Charley pulled them up tucking his still sizeable cock into them as he continued to dress taking up the pair of black jeans and the white t-shirt Nolan seemed to have laid out for him. The rather grateful older man had been pleased to no end that Nolan thought of him even as the teen sauntered into the room, to sneak a peek at him in the new threads.

Charley caught Nolan and pulled him into a heated kiss as the thin blond teen seemed to melt into his embrace.

"Mmmm." he moaned as he wrapped his arms around Charley's neck. "You smell so fucking good, I'd spread my legs for you in a heartbeat if I didn't have company coming over soon."

"Yeah?" asked Charley with a sly grin. "What if I come back when they leave you gonna spread your legs for me then?"

Nolan barely had time to gasp before Charley kissed him again leaving him winded before letting him go and continuing to get dressed.

Nolan sighed as he willed himself to finish decorating for his party but not before tossing Charley the keys to his truck.

"Apartment key is on the ring as well Loverboy," he said with a wink before moving back to finish his decoration.

Charley looked down at the newly acquired silver key and shook his head. One night inside the blond teenager and he'd been compelled to shop for him and give him his apartment key.

He finished getting dressed right down to the now black work boots that had actually been his size before he headed out of the bedroom with his keys in his pocket. He had made plans to see about another odd job before he met Nolan and saw now being as good as any time to get to it.

"Don't be a stranger," said Nolan waving goodbye.

"Me stranger to my new favorite piece of ass, never," replied Charley with a cocky smirk before walking out the door.

Charley headed down the entrance steps and out the main heavy doors as he noted the look the doorman had given him before he moved toward where he last parked his truck. He could tell that Nolan had driven it and smirked as he climbed inside the driver seat pulling the door closed so as to avoid oncoming traffic and turned his attention to driving after buckling up his seatbelt.

He took one last look at Nolan's apartment complex and started the engine, the familiar rumble loud and daring amid the other more refined vehicles that had been on the road. Given the heat from the previous night, it had not been much of a shock to find that they were in for another long hot day and he pulled off and onto the main road focused on what would come of the next odd job.

Nolan Pierce had been something of a welcome surprise given Charley's dry spell when his cash had dried up. Of course, he had no idea the younger lad would be eager to ride his cock when he saved him.

Charley shook his head chasing away the thoughts of his wild night and morning with the young and cocky Nolan Pierce and attempted to get a head start on what he'd been after in the first place, a new job, hopefully a high-paying and long-lasting job. Not so unlike the one he had back in D.C. with Carter Bateman.

He'd been a good mechanic but his passion had been more or less in another field of expertise despite no one actually taking it seriously. Charley had been sketching all his life from the simplest portrait to the oddest stature sketch and time and time again he found there had not been much work going around for anyone like him who had not gone to a prestigious art institution before starting out in the world.

He was suspected that everyone around him expected him to be nothing more than a known grease money or a criminal for the rest of his life, despite being cleared of all charges, he found that he'd been turned away from job after job due to not meeting their rather extensive qualifications in one place or over qualifying in another.

The odd jobs here and there had been keeping him afloat but to what end?

He simply felt as if he'd been more or less wasting his time and getting no closer to the kind of life he wanted to live. Charley pulled into the parking lot of yet another bar and grill joint and parked his truck. He had not liked having to scramble for work but it was the best he could do given the circumstances and his rather unsavory reputation. He had hoped that he could at least become a bartender or sweep a few floors if nothing else.

As he climbed out of his truck he took note of his keys and how Nolan seemed to go out of his way to ensure he knew to come back to him once the party had been over. 

He rolled his eyes and headed toward the entrance of the bar, while he didn't hold out a lot of hope for a job here, he knew that he could at least crash at Nolan's place for the time being, it was a hell of a lot better than being laid up in his truck that was for sure.