Shop Til You Drop

Sweat dripped onto Wynn's arms and beaded on their body. Their hair fell around their face and a large hand pushed it out of the way. The scent of man and sex was all around Wynn. Felix looked deeply into Wynn's eyes, his hand gripping around their throat, one of Wynn's legs wrapped around his waist. His deep voice purred in Wynn's ear. "That's it, you'll fit right here-" 

BEEP BEEP BEEP 

Wynn snapped up in bed, startling Doubt and nearly throwing him off the bed. "Fuck I should not be having dreams about my bosses like that Doubt" Wynn groaned and threw themselves back on the bed. The cat was not having it, he hissed at his very disgruntled owner and dashed out of the little bedroom and onto the couch. Wynn was now horny and irritable and all their sex toys to do anything about it, were too far away at the moment. The alarm clock stated it was ten in the morning. The usual time they got up for their normal job. 

Wynn felt a little pang in their heart. It wasn't their normal job anymore now, was it? A knock at their door had them sitting back up in bed and grabbing their robe off the door. Wynn dashed across the floor and opened the door with a quickness. A young man with pale skin, bright blue eyes, short brown hair and freckles smiled back at them. "Uhm, can I help you?" Wynn asked, door opened just slightly. The young man, probably Wynn's age, maybe a year or two older nodded and brought out a letter. "I have been instructed to gift you a schedule and a black card." The man handed over a sealed manilla envelope. "The limit to the card is two hundred fifty thousand dollars." 

Shocked, Wynn dropped the envelope which elicited a yelp of surprise from the man in front of them and he quickly snatched up the damn thing. "What did you do that for?" He demanded. "I'm sorry I haven't just been given that amount of money to spend ever" Wynn snapped at him. "Oh, well, Felix had very specific instructions that you were to change your entire wardrobe and go on a shopping spree to do so." He said to Wynn, handing them back the envelope. "Felix sent me this?" Wynn asked. The man rolled his eyes at Wynn and nodded. "Boss man likes his girls to look a certain way." Wynn stared at the boy across from them. "By the way, I'm not a girl, I'm nonbinary, so I use they/them pronouns." The look of embarrassment plastered across his face. "Uh I am so sorry, Felix did not tell me that, but my bad, I should have asked, any way my name is Rick." He said and stuck out his hand. 

Wynn shook his hand and thanked him. "My name is Wynn, I'm going to get dressed and go do whatever the letter says inside." They parted ways and Wynn went back inside and sat down on the couch next to a very put out Doubt. "Oh hush, I'll feed you momentarily." Wynn began reading the letter. 

 MONDAY       TUESDAY     WEDNESDAY    THURSDAY    FRIDAY   SATURDAY   SUNDAY  

6PM-2AM        OFF                     OFF                  6PM-2AM    6PM-2AM   6PM-2AM    6PM-2AM

WAITRESS                                                              WAITRESS     DANCER    DANCER  DANCER 

Wynn tilted their head to the side and read the schedule a few more times. "When did I agree to be a waitress?" Wynn muttered to themselves. No matter Wynn read the next section of the letter. 

  Dahlia, I'm assuming all of your outfits are older and need to be given a new lease on life, please take the black card and go get yourself new outfits, high end dresses, high end bikinis and lingerie. As well get skin care routine and new higher end makeup if you haven't already. I need you looking like a million bucks, not that you don't already, but I want you to have men throwing themselves at your feet. Yours truly, Felix. 

Not that you don't already?  Wynn's heart melted a little and then they sniffed a little at the fact he assumed all their clothes were old. Granted; they were, they were borrowed from other dancers or bought from goodwill and if they had the extra money splurged on at different lingerie stores. "Well, It's Tuesday, so I guess I'm off and need to go on a shopping spree" Wynn plopped down beside Doubt, the big cat coming to cuddle on their owner. Wynn's nails: not done at the moment, scratched behind his ears. Wynn peered at their nails and grabbed their phone. "I'm going to have to do something about these nails." They said before getting up, feeding Doubt and then getting ready.