Club Zero

Flash back 

Wynn's first night dancing at this club was going to be hot, hot, hot.  They were dressed to the nines, they had a black bikini on, and a skirt and halt top made out of black netting covered in crystals. They wore a pair of borrowed chrome pleasers, and they were shaking their ass at every chance they got. Eighteen years old and the first time they'd had a real chance at making money. They were taking advantage of the freedom. The club was playing throw backs, all night, so currently Fly like a G6 was blaring over the speakers. There were probably seven girls in the club at this point, all different types. Ivy: Wynn's college friend was there, like three years older than Wynn and had been dancing for about a year longer. The two had met in a psychology class and became inseparable. Ivy was wearing a black bikini and black pleaser thigh highs and whereas Wynn was wearing six-inch, Ivy was wearing eight. 

The two had made quite the killing tonight so far. It was midnight and Wynn had not looked at all they made, but they were easily getting out with over four hundred dollars tonight. Which for someone who was used to working in an ice cream shop in small town Kansas, that was wild for them. Ivy on the other hand was probably easily in the five to six hundred range. But again, they both needed to go to Ivy's apartment, sit down and count that shit out. Wynn looked around the club again and saw a man they'd never seen before. He was shorter than Wynn in their heels, which wasn't hard, Wynn was five foot eight, add six inches. But he looked like he could be five foot nine, he had a short dark green curls, and shaved sides, and blue eyes and he was skinny. Like he was probably a good twenty pounds lighter than Wynn's one hundred seventy pounds. He had a cigarette tucked behind his ear and had very youthful skin, but old eyes. 

Wynn sashayed their way over to him and sidled up beside him. "Good evening, handsome, would you be interested in buying me a drink?" Wynn said with a smooth and practiced confidence. The man chuckled and looked Wynn up and down. "As a matter of fact, I would darling." He said drawing out the word, like a southern man, rather than the usual Midwest boys 'round here.  Wynn walked to the bar with the man and perched themselves on a bar stool. The man slid into the one next to them. "What will it be, sugar?" he asked with a wide smile. Wynn peeked at the bar tender and decided to test their luck. "Why not buy me one of these?" Wynn pointed to the menu at the one hundred fifty-dollar dancer drink. It was nonalcoholic but bought two hours of their time. 

A lot of dancers struggled to sell them, but Wynn and Ivy seemed to have a little bit of luck in that department. Wynn had sold one at the very beginning of the night to a gentleman that ended up taking off after he was not allowed to touch Wynn's ass. The man's eyes narrowed playfully. "Why should I get that one exactly, what's in it for me?" He asked teasingly. Wynn smiled and touched his thigh gently and spoke. "What you don't want to spend a couple of hours just talking with me, and maybe getting some lap dances?"  The man looked at the drink and back at the bartender and nodded. "Aye Eugene, I'll take the most expensive dancer drink and give me a champagne room too." He said with a lot of authority. Wynn's eyes widened; the man has just turned their one hundred fifty-dollar escapade into a six-hundred-dollar endeavor, and it was midnight, so It'd be like: two hours of work for six hundred dollars. 

The bartender looked at the absolutely shocked dancer and laughed. "You got it boss; your champagne room is already to go. I know you've been looking forward to it all night." Eugene said with a smile. "Boss?" Wynn asked curiously, as the green haired man pulled them towards a room in the back. A room that was specifically reserved for high profile customers or the owner himself. Ivy was looking from across the room, she looked like she'd been having a good chat with two guys wearing matching jerseys. "That's what they call me." The man said as they walked behind the white mosquito netting to a large red velvet room with a black leather couch and a little platform with a pole. Big enough for two dancers. Wynn had never seen the black leather couch before though. All the other champagne rooms had red velvet couches and black carpet. This room had red carpeting and a black leather couch, big enough for three.