7

Jin enters the mansion with his placid and calm features, only he is aware how much excited he is to elaborate other's about the scenario he has witnessed few seconds ago.!

As he spotted Suga and jisoo was setting the dinning, his eyes met with Suga he quickly divert it making jin to shook his head, as he walks toward other's witnessing Rose and Jimin arguing regarding K-drama's.!

Rose: I am telling you jimin, k-drama's are best you should watch them! 

Jimin rolls his eyes at her excited vent leaning on j-hope, raising an eye brow he quarreled back.!

Jimin: I don't like watching those lovey dovely drama, Drama's are not my type, though!

Jin smirk initiation the chance to pull jimin and Suga's leg settling down beside Lisa placing his hand on her shoulder, crossing his legs, raising an eye brow he questioned to jimin in his taut voice.!

Jin: oh is that so, But considering the scenario I've seen few occasions ago, you will look great doing lovey dovely things with su-

He couldn't complete his word's hearing Suga's loud cough, jin smirk witnessing jimin's uneasy features, others were perplexed by his word's and their behavior, looking at Jennie, jin can assume, she's kind of aware what he's insisting about, jimin and Suga's eyes met just for an instant. As they quickly look away being embarrassed To even gaze each other.

Jimin's palm suddenly started to feel moist, he don't know why he suddenly started to feel nervous around Suga, and he despise it, he despise this arising emotion and feeling so much.

Other's noticed his features changing from calm to panic, j-hope hurriedly hold his hand to stop it from trembling, Lisa hurriedly walk closer to him noticing he's struggling to breath. As she Commanded to j-hope..

Lisa: lay him down, stay away from him, let Fresh air roam around him, Jimin calm down exhale, inhale ! Jimin listen to me and do as I say.!

All of them become worried witnessing him in trepidation, they had never witness him in this condition, As Lisa order them they distance from him, jimin was gesturing something with his hands. Jk understood it and questioned him to confirm!

Jk: Inhaler! You mean inhaler! Right

Jimin somehow nodded his head as jk hurriedly run into his room and open every drawer but couldn't found it, he grab his hair in frustration, suddenly he run toward the cupboard opening the drawer he sighed and grab the inhaler and run outside his room,

Jk hurriedly pass the inhaler to jimin's trembling hands, Lisa helped him to inhale as he timidly become placid. Others also sighed in relief, yet was puzzled regarding, him not sharing his asthma to them, why he didn't inform them regarding his panic attacks.!

The living room was in secrecy, controlling their uneasy heart, as jimin started to breath normally, he sat properly, his eyes forthrightly met with Suga, he titled his head a bit, and blink twice with his teary eyes, breath still a bit uneven, jimin pointed blankness in his orb's, as he recall there was whole galaxy in his brown orbs few minutes ago, then why blankness.

He don't know.!?

Other's noticed his eye's and followed his gaze which lead them to Suga, feeling everyone's eye's on himself, he looks away from jimin and trot toward the dinning table omitting to say anything to anyone.!

Jimin blink in perplexity, by his own behavior, and questioned to himself, why his eyes always cease on Suga, why his every words, every action, every little affections affect him so much.

He abhor it, he really abhor this feeling and emotion which lead him to panic and lost his breath, His perplexity turns into Rage and frustration, standing up grabbing his inhaler he left without glancing at anyone, other's stand there being dumbfounded and baffled.!