35

Victor mansion 11:30 a.m.!

All of them were sitting on the couch in the living room discussing about the mission which they have to do tonight, The mission is about the weapon dealing.!

They have to sell it to the other party of the gang.! After 12 as Always Suga jimin and j-hope will be on the mission, Jin will be in the car instructing them through the monitor as Lisa asserted voice placid and unruffled.!

Lisa: I will also join three of you in the mission.! You guys promised to me.!

They all stop their every action and eye'd her.! Yes they had told her but is she really capable of this huge Mission.! She doesn't know people are really absurd there.! J-hope open his mouth to deny her but got cut off by V's severe voice.!

V :: ofcoure you will go with them.! Four members are needed this time.! I can't trust anyone with you guys.! That jerk is still roaming around so atleast you guys would be there for each other.!

He ceased and eyed all of them who was paying their all attention on him. With serious features.! Aware it's important to hear him. Since it's their first mission with him.!

Cause he always write them a letter to inform them or instruct them.! Nodding he shows them a abandoned factory.! And clarified.!

V :: this is the place, jin and ji-young already had set the camera's over every corner of the factory since place was decided by us.! Time was by them. So be guarded and conservative Don't let anyone to take your mask off.!

They nod quitely apprehending Every thing he is elaborating them! It's different from seojoon he always instruct them in dutiful voice and remind the shadow's to protect themselves.!

But the way Tae's voice hold so much solicitousness and consideration. He didn't told them to protect themselves. He elaborate them to fend  eachother.! They never understand what, why and how he loves and respects them too much.!

They smile founding the different among seojoon and Him, no doubts seojoon loves and cares for them but the thing Tae hold for the shadow's is different even Lisa spotted the difference.!

He doesn't order around to them, no he doesn't. He intricates them and ask for their opinion should he change or let it be. Even though whatever he says comes out way easier than other's plan.!

So they didn't opposed at him, they broke their admiring stare from his face hearing his usal placid voice who turn the laptop infront of them and show's the pictures of every corner of the factory.!

V :: I know you guys are capable of handling everything smoothly if something happens yet there is two men in Every corner of the factory.! You can trust them but-

He paused and Eye'd all of them with his firm features and proclaimed in his thick voice.! Making them nod their head without wasting any moment.!

V :: not before communicating them through the three word's code.! Which ji-young will tell all of you.! Get this inside your head.! If they didn't get the code just shoot them.!

They gulp tae turn the laptop toward himself.! Sighing he eyed other four Rm, Ji-Young, Jungkook, Bo-Hyun and IU. as his voice echoed the quite living room once again.!

V :: you five will go to the Geoje city to search who and why people placed our name in the matter of selling dr*gs to teenager's and r*pe anyone.! We need to clear this as soon as possible.!

They nod hearing him carefully not leaving his any word's behind.! He eyed Esther who was staring them while having a pleasant smile on her Lips.! Chuckling he call her closer and quest.!