𝕮𝖍. 3 - 𝕲𝖆𝖑𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖟𝖊

Y/N laid in his bed, slightly afraid to fall asleep. His dreams had been plagued by the black fox as of late, and since Coco- sorry, Malia, wasn't a coyote anymore, so he couldn't visit and fall asleep with his friend. Plus, he wasn't even sure if she would remember him. The wave she gave him from the window gave him hope, but it was snuffed out by the constant nightmares. As Y/N was about to fall asleep, Stiles barges into his bedroom, with a duffel bag slung over his shoulder. "Come on. Were going to school." Stiles stated. Y/N glanced at the clock.

"It's 11:53. In the PM." Y/N groaned, rubbing his eyes. "Why are we going to school?"

"Mischief Time." Stiles said with a smile. Y/N groaned.

"You're an evil person." Y/N told his brother as he got out of bed.

"I know. Now come on." Stiles nodded. Y/N sleepily got dressed and followed Stiles into his Jeep, and he drove off. They arrived at exactly at 12:10 AM, and Y/N was exhausted. He followed Stiles down the halls of the school to the locker room, where Stiles quickly dialed Scott.

"Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do." Stiles demanded.

"Dude, I'm already in bed." Scott complained. "And aren't we getting a little old for this?"

"We do this for coach." Stiles said.

"I thought we did this to coach." Scott recalled the numerous times they and everyone else pranked people.

"Whatever, okay?" Stiles slowly began inputting his lacrosse locker combination. "You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it."

"But it's the middle of the night." Scott reminded his friend.

"12:15 actually." Stiles corrected, opening his locker, and pulling out the tool's he and Y/N were gonna use for their pranks. "Which means it's after midnight and officially mischief night/day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be coach's birthday. So, if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay?" Stiles shut his locker. And I mean five, four, three, two..." Stiles turned before being shocked off his feet the Scott was right behind him with his eyes glowing red.

"One." Scott finished, smiling.

"I hate you." was all Stiles said before Y/N rushed into the building.

"Hey, you guys wanna help me with something?" He asked. Stiles sprung to his feet.

"Yeah, sure. What do you need?" Stiles asked, wanting to do his best to rebuild a connection with Y/N. Y/N grew a grin.

"Got something to remove screws?"

(Timeskip)

The morning of school, Scott pulled up to the parking lot, and saw the twins parking there as well. "You're back in school?" Scott asked after he parked.

"No, just to talk." Ethan explained.

"Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." Stiles said sarcastically, as he, Y/N, and Isaac approached Scott.

"You need a pack. We need an Alpha." Aiden said.

"Yeah. Absolutely not." Stiles denied, knowing exactly what they wanted. "That's hilarious though."

"You came to us for help. We helped." Aiden reminded Scott.

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping." Stiles denied. "In my opinion, that's actually counter productive."