𝕮𝖍. 6 - 𝕽𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖉

Scott laid in bed on the verge of falling asleep. It was late, almost midnight, when his phone buzzed. He grabbed it, and saw the caller ID was Y/N. "Hey, man, what's up?" Scott asked, rubbing his eyes, but garnered no response. "Y/N?" Faintly, Scott could hear breathing on the other end. "Y/N? You there?"

"Scott?" Y/N whispered. And Scott's eyes widened. Y/N sounded scared, and like he was in pain.

"Hey, I'm here. Are you ok? Can you hear me?" Scott quickly got out of his bed.

"Scott, I don't... I don't know where I am. I don't know how I got here." Y/N explained. "I think was sleepwalking."

"Okay, um, can you see anything? Just tell me what you see." Scott encouraged.

"Ah, it's dark. It's hard to see." Y/N explained. "I think there's something wrong with my..." Before Y/N could go any further, the line disconnected. Scott quickly called Y/N back, but got his voicemail.

"Come on, come on, pick up." Scott begged. The line went to voicemail once again and Scott hurriedly dialed his number again, getting more and more worried. And thankfully, Y/N picked up.

"Scott, I don't think I can get out of here." Y/N stated. "I can't move."

"Where are you?" Scott asked.

"I don't know. I don't know, it's too dark. I can't see much but something's wrong with my leg. It's stuck on something. And it's..." Y/N hissed in pain. "I think it's bleeding."

"How bad? Y/N, how bad is it?" Scott asked. "Y/N, are you there? Can you hear me?"

"Ah, there's some kind of smell down here. Something smells terrible. My eyes are watering." Y/N stated.

"Okay, listen. I'm calling your dad." Scott explained.

"No, Scott. You can't." Y/N quickly denied.

"But your dad...

"Don't, Scott I swear to god." Y/N growled. "He already worries about me too much. And don't go telling Stiles either. He'd freak out and tell my dad and then we'd be in the exact mess I'm trying to avoid. Scott, please."

"But what if I can't find you?" Scott asked. "Y/N, I can't make a promise like that."

"You're the true alpha right?" Y/N chuckled before coughing. "Come find me. You can do it. They don't have to know. Scott, you can find me." Y/N said, and Scott's eyes burned bright red.

"Isaac! Isaac, get up!" Scott roared. "Don't worry, I'm getting everyone I can. We're coming to find you. Can you figure out where you are? Try to find something and tell us where to look."

"I think... I think I'm in some kind of basement." Y/N stated.

"In a house?" Scott asked.

"No. It looks bigger. Like industrial. I think there's a furnace. But it's cold. It's freezing down here." Y/N explained. "Look, I gotta turn the... I gotta turn the phone off. It's going to die."

"Wait, wait, wait. What else is there. What do you see?" Scott asked.

"It's too late. I have to go." Y/N began whispering, causing Scott's eyes to widen.

"Y/N, why are you whispering?" Scott asked.

"Because I think there's someone in here with me."

Timeskip

Y/N hung up the phone and shakily clicked on his flashlight, before turning his body and pointing it at his leg. His eyes widened in fear, as he saw his leg caught between the jaws of a bear trap and blood pouring out. Y/N cried out in anguish and terror as the sense of the situation dawned on him. Y/N grit his teeth, before hearing a sound coming from somewhere in the room. The sound of scraping. His head snapped to the right and shined the flashlight around the room. "Who's there?" Y/N demanded. There was no response, but Y/N could feel it in his whole being. Someone was there. "I know you're there. Stop hiding." Y/N ordered. His eyes landed on a figure, crouched down behind some gas tanks.