info

Hold up!

This is an x oc book. If this is not to your liking, skip please.

Since Windbreaker Anime started not so long ago, I decided to write a story dedicated to one of my favs, Kaji Ren.

This book will most likely not follow the original story. I want to create a book that concentrates mostly on the relationship between our protagonist, Akira Miwa, and Kaji Ren.

You should expect grammatical errors, since my native language isn't English.

Since I'm reading the manga the traditional way, as a book, I am forced to wait some time before I can read the next volume. This also means I might not know some things that other people do, because I wasn't able to read it yet. I will use the knowledge I have of the manga and the character of Kaji Ren for this story, so there might be errors as well.

The story will start before he joined Furin, meaning he is still in middle school. However as the story progresses we will see him in his first and second year of high school.

Expect this story to be around 15 chapters long, 20 at max.

The rightful owner of windbreaker is of course Satoru Nii, and not me. I only own my character Akira Miwa and some irrelevant side characters.

The cover is drawn and edited by me. Miwa wasn't supposed to be that small, but I only realized it after I finished so oh well. Also fun fact: this is literally my height difference with most of my male friends🧍🏼‍♀️

I will most likely write in the third person point of view with either personal narrator or omniscient narrator.