meddle about

song of the chapter: meddle about by chase atlantic
~

a couple days passed and callie had ended up exchanging numbers with the three girls. her and ashleigh texted the most, they found they had quite a lot in common. both had an obsession with joanna kuchta and similar music tastes. the small girl was so excited that she had made so many friends already.

today was her first day of gym class. she chatted with ashleigh about it and frowned when she found they weren't in the same class.
"it's only an hour." the taller reassured. "how bad can it be?"

~

half an hour later and she was sat in the smelly change room, surrounded by strangers changing out of their uniforms. people were starting to leave and go to gym while she just sat and blankly stared at the wall. a thin girl gave her a confused look.

"aren't you gonna change?" she asked, motioning to her fully clothed body. callie looked up at her and blushed.

"y-yeah, I was kinda trying to avoid that." she chuckled awkwardly.

"s'not a big deal. the gym uniforms are super comfy." the girl grinned, pulling on a shirt. "I gotta get going, better see you out there."

there was a loud bang just as the girl started to leave and mikey stumbled in, giggling with another girl. callie jumped up at the noise and sighed to herself, deciding to get changed. the locker room was still fairly crowded, but the two managed to make eye contact from across it.

callie slipped off her skirt while their eyes were still locked and turned to get the adidas shorts. when she turned back a pair of green eyes were busy checking out her tiny lilac panties. mikey pulled her bottom lip between her teeth and shook her head, pulling her shirt off. the tan girl leaned over to tie up her sneakers, deciding to step her game up by popping her bum out. she looked back when she finished and smirked.

~

"okay ladies, let's start off the year with a nice game of football!" the peppy teacher yelled. "james and greene, you can pick the teams."

callie groaned at the words, knowing she was in for major embarrassment. she was the furthest thing from sporty. the two buff girls picked their teams, weeding out the tall and stronger students first. callie surprisingly wasnt picked last.

"let's keep this game clean, yeah?" the coach said with the ball tucked under her arm. she then blew the whistle and threw the ball to the middle of the field, beginning the game.

for the majority of the class callie just stood quietly in the back, occasionally kicking the ball to other players. she gulped nervously as a herd of girls ran towards her, chasing the ball. sucking in a breath, she jogged towards the ball and tried kicking it to someone. a sharp pain arose in her shin as a large sneaker connected with it, knocking her to the ground. the coach's whistle blew and she ran over, pulling callie off the grass.

"you okay there little miss?" she asked. callie shook her head in response.

"alrighty then, let's get you to the locker room and you can lie down a bit. how does that sound?" she pulled callie's arm over her shoulder and the two hobbled inside.

"thank you ma'am." the brunette girl smiled and sat on a bench. the woman nodded at her and left. callie pulled out her phone and began scrolling through her tumblr to pass time, her leg propped up.

a few minutes passed and the pain was basically gone, just a small bruise starting to form. she decided to get up and move towards her locker when a door slammed behind her. she didn't bother turning around, figuring it was just someone getting a drink. callie started to walk towards the showers, wanting to explore the room a bit, when she was suddenly slammed against a wall.

"hey there babygirl." she recognized the voice as mikey's and opened her eyes. the tall girl ran her finger along the waistband of callie's shorts. "pretty little princess like you shouldn't be in here all alone."

the kiwi girl blushed and looked down, only for mikey to slide a finger underneath her chin and pull her head back up.

"no babe, keep them up here. I wanna see your beautiful eyes." she smirked, fingers gliding underneath callie's shirt and caressing her waist. "be a good little girl for me."

at this point the shorter girls heart was beating out of her chest, barely able to take in what was happening. mikey leant over and nudged callie's chin up with her nose, her neck being more exposed. she began leaving gentle kisses to it, mumbling sweet nothings in between.

"beautiful baby... perfect.. little.. panties." callie giggled at the words. mikey looked up, glancing at the girl through her eyelashes. she roughly began to press kisses to her lips, not bothering to give any warning. her long hands moved from under callie's shirt to push the small girl's arms above her head, wrists held in one hand. the other hand found its way under her shorts, going back to where it had teased last time.

callie let out a quiet whimper at the action, jutting her hips forward. the sounds of lips smacking together and callie's moans echoed through the room for a few heavenly minutes. mikey groaned at the sound when the bell rang, and their other classmates filed inside. the girls jumped apart, the taller sliding her hand out of the shorter's underwear.

when nobody was looking, she nudged callie. the girl looked at her and saw the latter with the same finger that was down her pants a minute ago being sucked on innocently. mikey pulled it out slowly and sent her a wink, callie just staring with wide eyes.

and, as the girl walked away, she knew she was hooked.

~
WOO SOMEWHAT SEXUALS
literally this was so cliché but idec
this chapter is probably gonna be one of the longest just a heads up