Chapter one

17 years. It's hard to fathom I'm 17 now, one step closer to freedom, I can almost taste it.
Growing up as an alpha's daughter, it's something I've never had.
It's not that I don't love it here but this place is toxic and I have to leave. I promised my mom I would.
She's always wanted what was best for me.....and my father, well he just wasn't good for me. He was a loving husband and mate but a horrible father, well at least towards me.
My brother was my savior in this dark world. He had no idea about my father and always thought the bruises came from kids at school.
I just couldn't tell him. I couldn't do it to him. My father was and is his idol and it would be selfish of me to strip him of that. But it's my birthday so maybe today will be different.

I could almost taste it the bacon cooking down the hall. My stomach growls in agreement. Groaning, I roll over to see mom and brother standing over me with a happy glint in there eyes. My dad standing further behind them, an almost believable fake smile placed on his face but I know better quickly looking back to my mother and brother a smile breaks out across my face.
"Happy birthday day Corinthians"my mother whispers.
My brother wastes no time in telling me to get the fuck up. He wanted to eat and mom wouldn't let him till I was up. Giggling, I follow my family to the kitchen and we eat in a comfortable silence.

The first to leave the table was my father. Kissing my mom on her check and squeezing my brothers shoulder as he makes his was to his office. Next is my brother following my dads to the office to help with pack work. I thank my mom as I make me way out of the kitchen.
"Be home early hope we're having guest tonight  and  uh love have a great birthday" her voice follows me up the stairs.

    Hopes outfit^^^

Digging through my closet, while humming a pierce the veil song, I settle on some light wash jeans and a red lace up half shirt. I grab my leather jacket and slip it on along with my Apple Watch and Michael kors watch I got for Christmas. I quickly grab my phone and slip it into it's case. Finally, after what felt like hours, I pulled on some grey suede ankle boots. Satisfied I grab my backpack and head toward the door. I kiss my mom and grab my keys.

Taking a deep breath and closing the door I get into my car (an early birthday present) and head of to school.

Question of the week
Where are you guys from?

Next update Thursday