Chapter 19: The Honeymoon

Finally..

Finally she is now officially Mrs. Marinae Shiro.

My Wife.

The reception event went great,

All the traditional acts have been done such as slicing the cake and kung anu pa.

Next Stop?

I have bought ticket to a cruise ship and we just got here via chopper. Of course, I got the best room available here and this is all a surprise for my wife. Right now, shes on blindfold.

"Kyo, asan ba talga tayo? An tagal ko na naka blindfold ah, san ba tayo pumunta at nag chopper pa tayo?" she asked

"Relax Princess, we are already here, are you ready?"

She nodded in agreement.

"Okay in 3"

"2"

"1"

And I removed the blindfold.

She was in awe when she finally got to see.

"Like what you see princess?" I asked though i already know the answer.

"Kyo, are we? are we on a cru--"

"Yes we are princess"

She stood there as if petrified. 

Then I saw the captain heading our way.

"Princess I think you should keep your mouth closed now or else the captain might think that hes too handsome and you got the hots for him" i teased

And I think she was brought back to reality.

"Sorry prince, i thought I was on a dream that I didnt mind what I looked" she said and I chuckled.

"Hello Sir, Madame, Welcome to the Ship! I am Captain Edward Smith. I hope you both enjoy your honeymoon and stay here as we cruise the ocean headed for Italy. Our crew would gladly try to provide all the needs and services for you while you are here.  Have a pleasant stay!" - he said with a quite lenghty greeting.

"Thank You Captain" I replied

"Well then one of the crew will now take you to your chamber. If you will excuse me?" And then he exited and a crew came and he guided us to our room.

__

"Kyo, you really make my fairy tales come true" Rima told me

"You deserve this, princess, after all, you are my princess" and I kissed her.

"Thank you so much prince" And then she wrapped her arms around my neck. And I held on to her waist.

"Shall we proceed to our honeymoon?" I asked 

"After we shower? We had a long day"

"As you wish princess"

__

Oh how I wanted to be in the shower with her but she deprived me of that chance.

She told me to shower first.

And she told me to wait. Ugh, She knows how to tease. 

After a few excruciating minutes of waiting, she finally emerged from the shower.

And my jaw dropped.

I know, its not the first Ive seen her body, but I never saw her dressed in the outfit shes in now,

She was wearing a kinky red lace bra and and a kinky laced panty which literally made me drool.

"Now, you like what you see? Was it worth the wait, prince?"