『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none』

『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

╰┈➤ VILLAIN'S WORLD: ACT O

Ah, my lovely Lord,

The noble and beautiful flower of evil,

You are the most beautiful, number one in this world.

ーMirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the most…

ーFor thee, guided by the Mirror of Darkness,

Follow thy heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

Ice that imprison even time,

Great tree that swallow even the sky,

Don’t be afraid of the power of darkness,

Come now, show your power.

Mine, theirs, and yours,

There’s only little time left for us.

Do not let go of that hand, at all costs.

╰┈➤

"...Eh…Did I die…?" The [h] haired male questioned. He looks around to find himself in a black void. He reaches his hands out only to feel something like a lid. On the other side, the male heard a voice;

"I better hurry and find a uniform before the others find out. Myah! This door weighs a ton…!" Struggled the voice. The [h] haired male felt something heated on the lid which gave him the opportunity to kick the lid open, startling the person behind the voice.

"Myah?! W-what?! You're supposed to be asleep!" The male looks over to see that it's only a weasel.

"A talking weasel?" The male narrowed his eyes at the weasel behind the fire attack.

"How dare you?! I'm no weasel! I'm Grim the Great!" The weasel growls at the male as he is about to activate his fire attack, but the male grabs him by the back of his collar, glaring at him behind his glasses.

"Where am I…?" The male asked calmly that it send the chills up Grim's spine.

"W-why should I tell you, human?!"

The male drops Grim on the ground, causing him to let out a grunt at the harsh drop. Grim was going to protest, but the male cut him off with a threat, "I'll give you a chance to run before I can kill you."

"Eh…?" The monster sweatdropped before making a run for it. "Gyah! What's with this human?!"

Grim looks back to see if the male isn't following him, but his heart dropped when he spotted the male is running after him at full speed. "MYAHHHH?! T-TAKE THIS!"

Grim breathes out flame and slows down the male, giving him enough time to keep running for his life.

LIBRARY

Upon reaching the library, Grim hit a deadend. Panic, he tries to find a shortcut and hurry out of the place before the male catches up.

"Gyah!!! A deadend! What should I do?! What should I do—"

WHIP!

"Myah?! What's this?!" Grim flinches when a whip is wrapped around his figure.

"Consider it a whip of love!" Said the voice. The monster turned to face a different male wearing a mask and a top hat, holding his whip. "Now, now, what is a raccoon doing here wandering around the place? I thought you were one of the students…"

"That human?! A student?! He's trying to kill me!!!" Grim cries.

"Hm? Kill you? So the student I'm looking for is indeed alive after I find the broken lid of the coffin." The mask man mumbled, tugging Grim with his whip, "Where is he?"

Grim whined when he heard footsteps echoing in the quiet library, "It's him!!"

"Oh?" The mask man turns his attention to the direction where Grim is pointing and notices a [h] haired male walking over to the two.

"Don't kill me!" Grim cries while struggling to get out of the whip. The mysterious male stopped mid step in front of the mask man.

"You must be one of the students that was supposed to show up at the ceremony! I was looking all over for you!" The mask man scolded the male. The monster thought the male was going to attack, but instead the [h] haired male gave an apologetic bow, "Apologies for causing trouble. But I'm afraid I don't know where I am."

That’s no good. To wander out of the gate!" The mask man frowned while holding up the struggling Grim, "Plus, to have a familiar that you have not tamed yet is against the school rules."

"I'm afraid I have no interest in that thing. It tried to burn, so I'm planning on killing it." The [h] haired male states, cracking his knuckles. "May I continue?"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! You're a new student this year and…please no crime committed in this academy!" The mask man sweatdropped.

"I'm no new student. I was kidnapped."

"Uh…You were chosen for this academy. Are you still in a daze?"

"Why would I? I don't know this academy you're mentioning or who you are." The mysterious male glares at the masked man, grabbing something sharp from the back of his robe, don't ask how. "I would've killed you right here in this spot."

"O-ok! My name is Dire Crowley! The headmage of Night Raven College, NRC for short! And you sir, are chosen by the mirror at this academy as a student!" The masked man known as Crowley answered, trying to avoid getting himself killed.

"...Headmage? As in headmaster…?"

"Y-yes!"

"I see. Apologies for startling you." The mysterious male sighed as he slid the sharp object back in his robe.

"How did he have that?!" Crowley sweatdropped.

╭ ⁞ ❏. facts/question of the day

┊ ⁞ ❏. are you ok with crowley as a love interest, too? (can't say "no" because it's too late. don't like, don't read)

┊ ⁞ ❏. favorite twst characters?

┊ ⁞ ❏. [y] is ageless or...a de— perhaps not

『𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 930』