All In

Dear Eden Hayashi,

Congratulations! You have been accepted to join us at JYP Entertainment and meet the group of your choice. You will arrive 2023/06/11 and leave 2023/06/18. You will have 24 hours to reply to this email. If you do not, we will have to contact someone else. 

We look forward to meeting you

JYP Entertainment

I read the email out loud to Daniela in shock. We both sit in silence after I finish. 

"Go answer!!" She yells suddenly scaring the living hell out of me. 

"But what if I can't?? What if my boss doesn't let me have the time off?" I start to spiral. What if I have to pay for the trip? What will the entertainment do if I decline after accepting?

"You're only part time, they have to give you the time off! And if you have to pay for your flight and hotel, then I'll help out. Go live your dream bestie!!" 

"No, you dont need to do that. I'll accept and see what they say. Can I call you back?" I ask wanting to do this alone. 

"How about you stop by when you're done. We need to celebrate!! Youre going to meet your man!"

"And who would that be?" I ask with a laugh. She knows that I'm ot8, and have never been able to pick just one of the members.

"Lee Know~" i can basically hear her smirk through the phone. "You have to admit that man is fine! And you've had your eye on his since we met." I brush her off and dont acknowledge her behaviour. 

"Byyye" 

"You know I'm right!"

"Bye!" I hang up on her that time. I sigh and push my anxious thoughts out of my mind. I start to imagine myself in South Korea with Stray Kids. And for a whole week! I thought it would be a day, but its a whole week!!

I start to write my reply while my delusions filling my mind. 

JYP Entertainment,

Thank you so much for accepting me, I would love to come for those dates to meet Stray Kids. 

Thanks again for this opportunity,

Eden Hayashi 

...   ...   ...   ...   ...   ...

Lee Know had heard about the event started by his company. He had overheard Seungmin and I.N talking about it a few days prior, but didn't think much of it. With everything going on around their upcoming comeback, the small moment had been pushed out of his mind completely making it a surprise when the Stray Kids manager called a meeting early in the morning. 

He found himself pushed into 3Racha, and Hyunjin's dorm at the early hour, which made him irritable to be around. 

"Thank you all for coming. I'd rather have done this later instead of distrusting your precious sleep, but i think it would wise to inform you as soon as possible to see can start adjusting your schedules." Their manager starts, not giving enough information for any of the members to really understand. 

"This couldn't have waited two more hours?" Hyunjin asked yawning. He leaned against Felix's shoulder almost following asleep. 

"I'm afraid not. We need time with 3Racha, and possibly other members to make a few adjustments to your schedules." He repeats, not giving the answer they wanted to hear.

"Is there something wrong with our comeback?" Han spoke up asking what everyone feared. They had already put so much work into the comeback, and were already falling in love with the unfinished masterpiece. If they had to postpone or scrap it altogether they would be devastated.