Chapter 15

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Hina Draken

Age: 18

Race: [Human]

Gender: Intersex

Titles: [Child Of The Sun][Child Of The Sea][Loved By The Sun][Loved By The Sea][Creative Prodigy][The Lost Child][The Wanderer][The Siren][Tiamat]

Passive Skills:
Advanced Physical Talent{High}
Advanced Magical Talent{High}
Advanced Spirtual Talent{High}
Tough Body{Mid}
Adaptable Body{High}
Advanced Senses{High}
Quick Learner{High}
Magic Power Regeneration{High}
Analysis Scan{High}

Active Skills:
<Sun Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Gravity Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Water Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Ice Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sun Breathing Style>
<Water Breathing Style>
<Space Magic>
<Fire Dragon Slayer Magic>
<???>
<Ex-quip:The Hero>
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd P.O.V

Outside of the train station, a giant crowd was formed as they stood infront of the train station.

"What's going on inside?"

"Military personnel went in, but they haven't come back out yet."

"Have they been defeated by the terrorists?"

The crowd was asking numerous questions only to get no answers as they waited for something to happen after the bright shine of light from before.

"By the way, the wind's really strong today..."

"Look!! Someone's coming out!!" Someone shouted out.

Suddenly Erza could be seen walking out from inside the station as she headed down towards the security guards.

"Y-You!! You're the one who barged in earlier. What's going on inside?" One of the guards asked as she walked up to him.

Not answering, she snatched the speaker out of his hand.

"Eh...? Ah... hey..." He trailed as Erza continued forward as she stared upon the crowd.

"If you value your life, leave here immediately!!! The station is occupied by evil mages!!!! One if them is ready to cast that will kill everyone around here!!! Evacuate as far away as possible!!!!" Erza shouted into the speaker.

The crowd immediately went quiet as soon after that silence came worry, then fear, before panic as they all ran and rushed away.

"H-Hey!!! Why are you making people panic!!?" A guard asked as Erza dropped a speaker on the ground.

"It's better than to see them die." Erza responded before she turned towards them.

"What I just said is the truth. Of course we're doing our best to prevent it, but we can't guarantee your safety, so it's best for you to evacuate, too." Erza told them with a serious expression making the two guards sweat drop before they immediately began to run away leaving Erza to her self as she stared on at the running crowd.