Part 1; Rise of the turtles

(16 year's later~)

(My pov~)

It has been sixteen years since I was reborn in my favorite Tmnt show 2012 and get adopted by my best dad in the world. Erik Smith. Yeah, I already knew that he is not my biological father. He already told me when I was 5 years old but I still treat him like my father and he treat me like his own daughter.

Not only that, he told me that I'm not exactly normal and I have a powerful abilities that might some people gonna after me. But I'm okay if I am not being normal. I mean, it's not like Dad is not normal either. In fact, he has abilities too! He was technically a mutant. And so am I.

Oh no! You think he was experiment by the kraang? No. He was actually born by it. Not only that me and Dad are the only ones mutant in our family, my Dad's family is also a mutants. Some of them are half or full mutant. Either way, we are happy family. They even accepted with welcome arms in their family. And of course, we kept our identity to the people because we don't want them to freak out or a kraang to find us.

And since I have more abilities than the rest of my family, my Dad wanted me to train to control my powers along a training combat with my permission because he don't want me to force if I don't want to, and that was sweet of him like a true father. (Unlike Endeavor for forcing Shoto to trained.)

But being person I am, I don't want to be defenseless and let my family to protect me any danger so I agreed to trained to control my powers and combatant.

So far, my training was good along with my skills thanks to my Dad and the rest of my family. Even I recieve new powers, like Marvel's, DC's and etc. I think I'm about to faint with how much abilities I had.

Either way, it was still worth it because I can finally help my turtles to defeat their enemies. Yeah, I have a crush on them along some other girls. Don't judge me, who wouldn't want them with their awesome heroic's?

Now, let's stop tell the story in the past. It's time I will tell you my story in the present.

(In the secret hideout~)

(3rd pov~)

In a place of New York, an abandoned warehouse placed on the sideways of the street. No one ever going inside of there. Not even the police. But deep inside of the warehouse, there's a hidden door where nobody could find it, except there are some people who were who knows of that door and leading us to the underground.

In the underground where waters from the sewers flow freely to the dark tunnels and a few lights to show a path to the place. An echo of a fight was heard on that place. That place is called a lair. A place where a girl and her father lived together away from danger.

Inside of the lair, the sound of a fighting was coming from the dojo. Two people, one adult man in forties and one girl in sixteen years old. Those people are Erik and Shira.

 Those people are Erik and Shira