Changing Tides

In the open field, that the WWP rescue team used for mock battles, stood Pixie-Bob and Izuku on opposite ends doing their own forms of stretching.

"Are you sure you wanna do this Midori-kitten. I'm not gonna hold anything back" said the smirking blonde as she finished warming up and took her usual fighting stance.

Looking over at the sidelines, Izuku could see the other Pussy cats waiting to watch how this sparring match between the young teen and their team member would go.

Finishing his own warm up he couldn't help but remember how they had all come to be standing on the training field.

After they had had breakfast, the WWP members thought it was going to be another boring day until Izuku had asked to have a spar with Pixie-Bob out of nowhere.

Although they were hesitant to agree at first, they changed their minds when he had promised to show them some of his new techniques. And in the end they agreed under the stipulation that the spar wasn't taken too far.

Getting into his own fighting stance Izuku put his game mode on. "I'm ready for whatever you throw at me Pixie-bob sensei".

Shrugging her shoulders the blonde heroine decided to just go with the flow and began the match. Placing her right cat palm on the ground below her, the cat themed heroine used her iconic special move to start things off.

"Earth Beast!"

In an instant a giant earth golem was formed easily towering over the green haired hero in training. "Well then, show me what you've got Midori-kitten!"

Glancing over at the giant rock construct, Izuku was able to come up with multiple simple solutions to handle the golem, but remembering that this was all happening because he had promised to show some of his new techniques, he instead decided that he was going to be a little flashy.

To the confusion of the members of the cat themed rescue team, their young green haired student began to form his hands into different shapes, leaving them all wondering as to what he was doing.

Stopping his hands Izuku uttered a few words before leaving all present speechless.

"Earth style: Earth Dragon"

Slamming his right palm on the ground, another giant earth construct was formed, except instead of forming a golem like his blonde opponent, the rocks instead took shape of a large serpent like creature with the head that resembled that of a dragon.

"WHAT THE HELL! SINCE WHEN COULD YOU DO THAT!" Shouted a very confused and shocked Pixie-bob as she was frantically waving her arms in the air.

"It's like I said before sensei, I learned a lot of interesting techniques. But that's enough talk, let's get this started" with a simple wave of his hand the giant serpent let out a mighty roar and charged toward its opponent with speed one wouldn't expect from such a large creature.

"Shit! Quick stop it!" Ordered the blonde heroine trying to make her golem try and catch the approaching earth serpent.

However to her dismay and the further shock of those watching, said serpent showed incredible flexibility and was easily able to avoid being grabbed by their teammates golem.