0.5

Rue Melanie, a name which will forever be known as the naked hanging lady, the lady whose body was exposed to the public, a show. What a joke. But what was the reason to this tragic death of hers? Was there more to this?
Nobody will ever know, these secrets kept behind the castle walls will be known as Satans land. Though, there was so much more to this story...
Rue. The kings mistress.

Did something happen between them? To what extent did Rue do for her body to be hanging at the castle front gates, everyone who'd go by would notice the pale lady being in the air.
Rue, Rue, Rue. What really happened?
My devilish mother never once tried to get close with me, so I had to find her out on myself. My own poor father had only came back from war only to find out his wife was already sucking off another man's dick.
What a wonderful family. I did not remember much about those years, yet, I remember that my mother was a bad mother and a bad wife.

But how could anyone fall into her arms? Blinded by beauty she could easily set up a trap with the king himself and soon being able to control the man entirely. Her dark midnight hair.  her red ruby fox eyes, and her plummy red lips were already tempting to a mans eyes. It was as if she were already a villian, her beauty was limitless and beyond a normal human.
But she had the king by her side, right? How did he allow her body to be used like that in the end?

But that's what I am about to find out, I, Raven Rue Melanie, the daughter of Rue Melanie, The secret daughter, Will uncover the secret behind my mothers death.
To wonder why I'm doing this for someone who never once thought of me as her own child, I just simply love her.