What If?-Chapter 2

FELIX POV

B-JOY has debuted.

We debuted.

I debuted...?

SEUNGMIN POV

I was scrolling through my news feed when something caught my eye.

The headline of the news read," New 6-member boy band B-JOY has debuted today on December 7 2021 under Wave Korea, a newly emerging entertainment company in Korea."

For some weird and unexplainable reason, I wanted to know more about this group (A/N:- Seungmin's sixth sense located 🐶🐶🐶)

I went to Google and searched the internet for the group's K-profiles.

It was written in big bold letter," The members of B-JOY are Kim Jeong-Hui, Park Ji-U, Lee Young-Ho, Im Sang-Hun,Song Jay and Lee Felix ."

My eyes went wide open as I read the name ' Lee Felix '.

As in,

Our Felix?

The pure sunshine who could light up the darkest corner of the universe?

The Lixie who was the group's happy pill?

Our Lixie?

I scrambled off my bed and ran to the dorm's living room.

All my lovely (eww) members were sitting on the couch either playing games on the tv or watching cat videos or obsessively making music on their phones (Aka Chan and Changbin)

I took the remote off the table and switched off the game. I could hear angry protests and annoyed grunts from them.

Jisung shouted, " Yah, I was this close to beating Jeongin".

I rolled my eyes and went to YouTube.

In my recommended section, there was a performance by B-JOY's debut song ' Happy Tears'.

I clicked on it. The others were curiously seeing what I was doing.

As soon as Felix's face came into view, several gasps could be heard in the room.

CHAN POV

Is that Felix...?

I quickly grabbed my phone and went to K-profiles. There, I searched for the group.

K-PROFILES

B-JOY

B-JOY is a 6-member boy band under Wave Korea. The rookie band has debuted on December 7th 2021. Their fandom name is Joys.

The members of B-JOY are Kim Jeong-Hui, Park Ji-U, Lee Young-Ho, Im Sang-Hun,Song Jay and Lee Felix .

The group is self produced and self choreographed.

Kim Jeong-Hui