Fakir is Back

Fakir's Pov:

Do you know what's the beautiful feeling in the world?

It's the moment when you become a father. People say being a Mother is the most special thing but for a man it's being a father means getting all the treasures of the universe, and that's what Anaya is for me. And I can do anything for my precious daughter, even can give my life.

Just yesterday she demanded me to return and today I am here for her, for my Janu.

But is it only for Anaya? Or is it also for someone equally special? My mind teased me.

Ofcourse it is for her either ...My wife.

'Do not forget it's Ex-wife!' My heart corrected me.

The word 'Ex' wouldn't have been had an existence if I had realised earlier of my love for her.
And the moment I realised...it was already too late.

Anyways...I brushed off my thoughts and moved out of the Airport to look for her.

I had intentionally messaged her as I wanted to see her face first as soon as I put my step in Pakistan.

But...where is she?

I started looking her all around and that's when my eyes went on a perticular corner.
It was a lady talking with a man probably the staff member of the Airport.

I bent a little to get a clear view of her and that's when I saw to beautiful pair of eyes after years.

She was in a Floral pink Kurti and with a white scarf arround her neck, of course with the same no makeup look but her all time gorgeous simplicity.
My lips formed a wide smile.

I slowly walked towards her and Patted on her shoulder.

Slowly she turned behind.

Fakir's Pov ends.

Annie's Pov:

Its a summer evening and that too a very hot summer evening.

I complaint to my self looking out of my cabin. Yes my cabin. I am the head of the software department in the top company in Pakistan.

(Smiling) I still remember the day when I was granted with the degree of Being an engineer.

Qurratul Ain an engineer... this feeling made me so much proud that day and I know he was proud of it too.

And that bouquet of roses...Confirmed it that he was so so proud of him. Yes the bouquet of roses which he sent for me the next day. That's what made my success an extra special on. It's only because of him.

Wait him... "Ya Khuda! Fakir mujhe kaccha chaba jayega."

I totally forgot about the gifts he has sent for Anaya.

I quickly took my car keys and rushed towards the airport.

I looked at the time...Oh no I was late.

But it's fine...I mean...it's just a parcel not Fakir himself to yell at me for being late. Come on Annie, Just Chill!

I walked out of my car into the airport and looked for the man who always has the parcels which Fakir sent to him.