3. Date..

Priya reached the cafe. She went inside the cafe. Ram was already there. As soon as his eyes went to her , he smiled... When ever she wore kurti, he always find her looking ethereal.. She also smiled but inside she was very nervous.

Ram(extending his hand):"Hi Priya.."

Priya(shaking hands):"Hi.."

Both sat on the chair. They both remained silent for few minutes. Then Ram spoke to break the silence.

Ram:"I'm really sorry Priya... Kal galti se tumhe takkar mar di..."

Priya:"It's ok.. Aur mujhe kuch nhi hua..."

Ram:"So, how was your college? And abhi kya kar rahi ho?"

Priya:"Preety good.. And now I'm a working in a company in IT sector... Tum? I know you own a big company, right?

Ram:"Yes..."

Both Ram and Priya were good in studies.

Priya:"Ek baat puchu?"

Ram:"Pucho.."

Priya:"I know, tum aur Kriti relationship me the... Tum usse itna pyar karte the... To shadi mujhse kyu?..."

His smile faded..

Priya:"I'm sorry... Mujhe nhi pucha chahiye tha... Sorry.."

Ram:"Nhi, it's ok.. You may ask... She is a fucking gold digger... She ditched me for an actor as he is more rich.. Now, I hate her... Tum batao, koi relationship me thi kabhi, koi ex? I know 12th tak to koi nhi tha... Baad me?"

Priya(m):"Me kisi aur se kaise pyar kese kar sakti hu... Mene kabhi tumhara alawa kisi aur se pyar kiya hi nhi hai, Ram... Aur me khush bhi hu ki tum ab uss Kriti se pyaar nhi karte, kya mujhe isse second chance milega?"

Ram:"Priya? Kaha kho gayi?"

Priya:"Ha? Nhi kuch nhi... Me kabhi kisi relationship me nhi thi..."

Ram:"Ofcourse... Hamesha tum ladko ko apne se dur rakhti thi.. Koi himmat bhi nhi karega.."

He chuckled while she just smiled.

Ram(clears his throat):"Priya, me ek baat tumhe batana chahta hu... Kriti me jo mere saath kiya, us ke baad mera pyar vyar se bharosa hi uth gaya hai I don't trust anyone now... If you still want to marry me, then only the our marriage will happen.."

Priya was shocked.

Priya(m):"Uss Kriti ne Ram ko kitna badal diya hai... Ram to esa nhi tha... (to him) To, tum mujhse shaadi kyu karna chahte ho... Jab tum kisi par trust nhi karte.."

Ram:"Par mujhe tum par pura trust hai, bharosa hai... Me tumhe bachpan se jaanta hu, tum sabse alag ho, tumhare jaisa koi nhi..."

Listening to him, she felt good but she can't melt here.

Priya:"Jaante to tum Kriti ko bhi bachpan se the, hai na.."

Ram:"Priya, dono baate alag hai... Tum khud ko Kriti se compare mat karo... Jab maa ne ye proposal rakha mere samne, to mujhe laga ki, me tumhe jaanta hu, tum Kriti se bilkul alag ho.. ek dum opposite, aur maa bhi yahi chahti hai, to agar tumhe koi aitraz nhi hai to tumhare saath shaadi karne me mujhe bhi koi problem nhi hai... Tum par koi pressure nhi hai, jo bhi tumhara decision hoga that will be final..."

Priya:"To tum sirf Shalini aunty ko dikhane ke liye shaadi karna chahte ho?"

Ram:"Nhi Priya, esa nhi-"

Priya:"Ram... Shaadi hai, koi mazak nhi hai.."

Ram:"Priya, please meri baat samjho... Esa nhi hai ki me sirf dikhave ke shaadi karna chahta hu, nhi... Me kese samjau tumhe... Mene kaha ki pyar par se mera bharosa uth gaya hai par me dusra chance dena chahta hu... Priya, take your time, koi pressure nhi hai tum par... Par please sochna..."

Priya couldn't find words to say. He is the one whom she loves and she is getting a chance to marry her love. But she is not happy knowing what he said... She was not looking at him...

She was remembering her days with him when they were best friends and he was not like the way he is now. She know the reason but she didn't feel good. Tears started forming in her eyes but she had to hide that.

While Ram was also not feeling good after what he said to Priya. He understood that she was hiding her tears. He didn't get to know how and why his eyes also filled with tears seeing her..

Ram:"R-ro rahi ho tum?... I'm sorry.."

She didn't looked up.

Ram (forwarding a tissue):"Tissue tissue pe hota hai rone vale ka naam.."

She looked at him and chuckled.

Priya:"Tumhari ye bad jokes crack karne ki aadat abhi tak nhi gayi hai.."

Ram:"Nhi, par tum bhi to aaj bhi mere inhi bad jokes par hasti ho.."

She smiled and took the tissue which he was holding and wiped her tears off..

Priya:"Me abhi kuch nhi keh sakti... Mujhe vakt chahiye.."

Ram:"It's ok... You take your time.."

Priya:"Me chalti hu... Bye.."

Ram:"Me bhi jaa hi raha hu... Drop kar du tumhe?.."

Priya:"Nhi, it's ok, I will manage.."

Ram:"Ok.."

She went out. While Ram sat in the cafe for few minutes sipping his coffee. Then he went out. He saw that Priya was still there..

Ram:"Kya hua?"

Priya:"Kuch nhi, bas vo auto nhi mil rahi hai.."

Ram:"Oh... Mene kaha na, me tumhe drop kar deta hu, chalo.."

Priya:"Umm.. Ok.."

He went and brought the car. She settled herself on the passenger seat.

Ram:"Tumhara address vahi hai ya-"

Priya:"Vahi hai.."

Ram:"Ok.."

The ride was silent. Priya was thinking about their date. She was still holding the tissue which he gave to her. She looked at it and smiled remembering his joke..

While Ram was also thinking her. He thought that she might be refuse to marry him. Ram did not know why he wanted Priya to marry him when he doesn't even love her and have no expectations from her..

They reached her home.

Priya:"Bye..."

Ram:"Bye and jo bhi tum decision logi, I will respect that.."

Priya:"Ok, me soch ke bataungi... Bye.."

He smiled and went to his home.