Chapter 8

Man : shhh little one clam down no need to worry you're now safe with me I won't hurt you ( stroking your back)

You just kept crying until you fell asleep in his embrace. He slowly put you down on bed and then again puts ivs to your hands and sit besides you while slowly patting your head..

Man pov : after putting y/n to sleep I saw her the pain on her the grief can be seen clearly she's been through lot now, so I decided till then I'll take care of her , because from now she's my responsibility.

After some time you woke up you were staring at the ceiling while tears flowing down your eyes you missed your oppas even tho you are angry at them but still you miss them , you didn't spend mu time with them nor had any happy memories with them but still those little talks with them you rem each and everything about them remembering that just made you more sad.

Y/n pov
I was staring at ceiling when suddenly the door opens reveling that man who saved me I quickly wiped my tears . I don't know who that man is still I feel weird when I see him like I already know him I have seen him before.

Man : how are you feeling now? (Checking you with stethoscope)

Y/n : I'm good ig ( looking out of window with teary eyes)

Man : are you sure little one

Y/n : w-why y-you care s-so m-much about me and w-why y-you s-saved me w-who are you  ( try not to break down)

That man holds your chin and makes you look at him he gently wiped your tears and cupped your face gently

Man : I'm Kim seok jin I'm a doctor , and you know that doctor's job is to save everyone life so I did

Y/n : why you care so much about me

Jin : because I saw the pain in your eyes, the pain inside you , the suffering of your I didn't want you to be alone and fight it all Alone that's why from now you are my little sister and I'm your big brother and from now you don't need to worry about anything coz your oppa is here for you always .

Y/n pov : after hearing the words from him I cried even more because it's first time someone is telling me that they actually care about me and now he's my big brother , seeing me crying he hugged me and started comforting me I snuggled into him arms feeling safe and secure, I have never feel this way with my oppas nor they said any of there words to me.

On other hand

Your brothers and the authorities were  finding you like crazy but they couldn't on other hand Mr lees man as long stared finding for you .

At your house

It's been two weeks since you are gone and the house is empty jimin barely comes out of his room and doesn't eat anything he cries every single night thinking about you while taehyung is also miserable same as jimin they both barley talk with Evelyn on other hand Evelyn tries to do everything she can to make them happy and help them coming over it. Still the authorities and jimin and taehyung man's were finding you.

Mr Lee's guards also started finding for you because you can tell everything to the cops .

At night in hospital

You were watching Tv while Jin came in room with food trolley   while smiling at you.

Jin : little one let's have dinner together

Y/n : d-dinner w-with m-me (shocked)

Jin : yes why not let's eat together and why are you so shocked

Y/n : because usually I eat alone and I'm not familiar with someone wanting eating with me

Jin : now get ready to eat with with me your oppa will have every meal with you ( smiling)

Y/n : really jinnie oppa (happy)

Jin : wait what did said (shocked)

Y/n : w-why y-you d-didn't like it

Jin : no no I love it i was shocked that you called me oppa ok now let's eat I'm hungryyyyy

You both started eating food laughing and talking with each other Jin was feeding you with his hands while you were telling how happy you are to have him and him adoring you with pure love in his eyes .

Jin pov : seeing y/n happy makes me happy I don't know if we have any connection with her, her presence is enough to make me happy when she told what her brothers did with her I was angry because how they do that with this little soul but now I'm happy that she's is with me and I can take care of her like my own sister.

Y/n pov : I was experiencing something like this for first time and I was feeling on cloud nine, I can't deny that Jin oppa is more caring and loving then my own brothers and I feel more safe with him then them, after all suffering finally I found someone with whome I can share my feelings with and not feel suffocated and fear of being judged.

After having dinner Jin was just sitting near you and watching TV with you when suddenly someone opened the door shouting.

?? Pov : FINALLY I FOUND YOU

Hiiii munchkins , sorry for late update but I was busy with school assignments and homework .
Hope y'all enjoyed reading it do let me know how it was don't forget to vote , comment and follow me.

Take care of yourselves, don't get sick, eat healthy, stay safe, study well I love you all my munchkins ❤❤