Early Gifts

No Definition

A/n: This is a shorter chapter than usual.

Deathea POV:

I woke up the next morning throwing up as usual. Diana came into my room and handed me some tea.

"Are you doing well?" She asked. I looked up from a cup.

"Just peachy." I replied sarcastically. She sighed.

"Since you're pregnant. I will let you off with a warning. If you weren't, you'd be dead by now." I grinned and sipped the warm tea. I looked to my door frame to see that Angela was standing by it. Shock spilled across her face.

"You're what?" She asked.

"Pregnant yeah." I replied, still sipping tea. She stepped back. "Of course, you can visit me again when I have the little kid, and my hair will be a rat's nest and the baby will have thrown up on my shirt along with humongous bags under my eyes. That sounds lovely." She smiled.

"I heard you're engaged." I smiled at her.

"That is true." She pulled out a book.

"Is it ok if I?" She gestured to my bed. I nodded. "I talked with your tailor for your wedding dress, and we found your mother's old dress. We altered it a bit and well..." She snapped her fingers and Demi came into my room carrying a manikin with its head dislocated from its body. It had black fabric, and it was just like I remember it. Lace and wings at the top of the dress. And fabric by the ankles. It was magnificent. I looked up at her.

"You did this?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yep!" I hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, Angela! This means so much to me!" She hugged back.

"Oh, and I've talked with your council and mine and they have decided to give you a list of baby names." She handed me a parchment of paper. It showed who gave the name and what it was.

"Middle names too?" I asked. Angela smiled big.

"You got it! Oh! And they gave both girl and boy names." I looked at the list.

Baby names

Daimen: Darcey Clarity or Dax Atlas

Diana: Dana Pandora or Denver Leo

Demi: Deja Moon or Dayne Lunar

Damon: Delta Snow or Dale Mace

Delight: Dina Pax or Draco Noel

Abrielle: Delphina Jubilee or Duncan Lee

Angela: Daleyza Faith or Drew Lionel

Alessia: Dextra Symphony or Dustin Harper

Aileen: Dia Lyra or Daylen Elliot

Athena: Darla Beatrix or Desmond Noah

I looked at Angela in awe.

"You didn't have to do this." I spoke. "You really didn't. Oh, and Ariana came by the other day to make sure I haven't been drinking too much and she confirmed the gender." Angela leaned in.

"What is it?" She asked eagerly.

"A girl. She said she'll look mostly like me. She couldn't tell what part she'll take after Andrew." Angela smiled and hugged me.

"Well, I better get going, Heaven isn't going to rule itself." She exited my room as I was left with a wedding dress and a list of baby names.

Maybe life wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.