Chapter 3: Training

Third P.O.V:

It has been several weeks since she has been dutifully serving her master.

She has seen new things and found interesting interests and habits of mr.prince.

He can fall asleep anywhere if there is no noise. Always eating the things he likes in last. Interest about the knowledge outside the obelian empire.

Yeah......this the future emperor we are talking about. Totally not unexpected.

*Knock-knock*

The sound of the knocking door reached her ears covered by one of the blonde strands of her hair which was left out when made into a bun.

She looked at the other person in the room. Seeing him lazily sprawled on the comfy and fluffy looking couch covered by a navy blue color with two square shaped pillows one supporting the head of the laid out person and the other on the ground learning intimacy with the white jade colored floor.

Seeing him twitching his eyes, his eyelashes flickering, brows furrowed into a smooth crease showing hints of annoyance.

He rubbed his eyes and slowly sat up doing it in a slow motion as if to annoy the person on the other side of the door and to leave him alone.

He looked at her mouthing a line which she understood.

She skipped over the door and slowly opened it only opening it enough to see her and not the entire room. She peeked and saw a familiar color of red but with curls instead of straight.

Standing there with a look of anticipation and excitement in his grey eyes on his youthful face of a 17 year old. His eyes looked he up and down confused seeing her.

"My apologies. Young master Robane but his highness is not currently available at the moment."

"Oh. You must be......."

"Roxana. The personal servant of his highness."

"It's nice to meet you roxana. I hope we can get along!" Exclaimed the boy with a wider smile than before.

"It will be an honor, young master Robane." She offered one of her polite smiles.

"Before I forget! Can you tell him if only he asked that a swordsmanship training will be held at in about 40 minutes." He told her more louder then the tone he was using moments ago now giving her a knowing smile.

Huh....so this punk knew what was going.......

A series of footsteps were heard and long before the full door was swung open to reveal the fifteen year old royal in all his glory towering over the female who was 1 year older but not taller then the young knight.

Felix gave a triumph smile which only lasted for a millisecond before completely disappearing from his face but not before roxana caught it.

"Blessing and glory upon the second star of the obe-" Felix said lowering his body and one hand above his chest.

"Where is it being held?" He cut him of before the redhead can finish his greeting.

In the training grounds of the emerald palace near the knights quar-

Roxana prepare my clothing. He didn't let him finish before turning to her to give his command he left and went to the washing room presumably to wash himself.

"But, your highness! Aren't you bus-"

Again the poor redheads dialogue was cut of by the blond one.

"Shut up, Felix. And take 10 steps back from my room."

Roxana felt pity for the boy. She can now even imagine a tail and a pair of dog ears with kicked puppy look he was giving.

A awkward silence descended upon the two now that the main focus of their conversation left.

"Young master. Would you like to have tea." She politely asked.

"I wouldn't mind but his highness will sure will."

"Then, please have a seat." At that the redhead sat down on the left side of the couch claude was napping away at. She swiftly went away to complete her task.

A few minutes pass as the prince emerged followed by the maid. Felix stood up giving a smile to them.

Claude was wearing a simple buttoned shirt with black pants meant for training with brown boots reaching just 3 cm below the knee.

"Let's go." The two teens made their way out of the room. With the girl following behind until they reached the gates of the jade palace.

She silently stood their until they lift her raider. Her smile that was earlier accompanied by her youthful face was lost .She turned and quickly but in a steady pace made her way back to the hallways.

She decided to look around to make sure that nobody was around. She made her way to the prince's room. She wasn't there to clean....she was there to check a few things about herself.

Claude P.O.V:

I was huffing a little after the last match. Brother anas wasn't there. Figures he was sent away to the Heinrich kingdom for diplomatic reasons.

Making my way back with felix to the jade palace. Felix was trailing behind me with a worried look on his face. What a worrywart. I silently thought.

"Your highness! Are you sure you don't want that wound treated?"

"I will treat it when I get back."

"But it could cause infect-"

"Enough." I curtly answered him. If I don't get hurt a little how will I ever learn? Is it to hard to understand that about me?

"Huuuuhhhh." I can hear his exasperated sigh as he followed behind me. I can now imagine his kicked puppy face.

The sunset was illuminating a orange and blue mixed with purple hue giving off a majestic view with stars that shine like diamond adding to the backdrop sprinkled with gold shimmers with the linear moon showing itself.

My mind drifted with the thoughts about what happened a few days ago....mother's condition is getting worse, relationship with his brother is becoming.........distant.

"I can feel the exhaustion creeping in."