31 │ Its Always You

'So you are telling he came here to kill me not my wife..? And also he is so in love with my wife..? '

Taehyung said having a dark eye.. Thats just showing he looks dangerous now.. He is becoming complete different person with Yn but in business he become a best..

Mingyu gulp seeing him like that.. That he shuttered..

'I.. I told you Jungkook don't have any intention to harm you nor your wife.. He.. He was helpless..'

That Taehyung humed in a sarcastic manner.. And looked towards Mingyu with a dark dead smirk..

'Then lets just end everything.. Tell him to come near by Newly building viva restaurant..'

Mingyu gulp seeing his smirk like that.. Its creep out him a lot.. Not understand whats behind his smirk he uttered..

'For.. For what..? Are.. Are you going to harm us..?'

Thats whe he chuckle..

'What.. No.. I just want to make up everything between Yn and Jungkook as you said he love her.. And ofc she love him too.. You think im willing to separate love birds..?'

Mingyu gulp in believing his words.. As Taehyung smile softly and said just want to calm him..

'Don't worry.. Trust me I love Yn so much.. And i won't do anything against her.. I won't do anything that can make her cry.. Its just hard me for everything.. And yeah as you know im a business man with some dark side and of course i need behave like this to make sure you will say everything to me thats why i did this.. Don't take it as in a bad way..'

Mingyu nod in relief..

'Thank you Mr. Kim for helping us.. It mean a lot for us..'

Taehyung nod with a smile..

'Make sure take Jungkook there.. We need to make sure everyone will be happy with this decision..'

__^__

When the sunlight hit on her face she open her eyes.. And his face was the first thing her mind flashed..

'Jungkook..!?'

She whisper got out from the hospital bed.. She walked out from there.. But before she could walk away she heard him calling..

'Yn.. Where are you going..?!"

Thats she just rosed up to him hurriedly.. Just want to ask about him.. She is just desperate to see him again..

'Taehyung.. Taehyung.. Were.. Were is jungkook.. I.. I want to talk with him.. I want to see him.. I..'

Seeing her like that.. He sigh.. Embracing her in his arm.. He made her walked into the room.. Made her sat on the bed.. As he asked calmly..

'Just calm down Yn.. He.. He will come to you soon.. Don't worry..'

He tried to calm her down.. That she looked at him with a hopeful eye.. But before she could do anything.. They heard jimin's voice..

'Yn..? '

She quickly rosed up to him and hugged him so deep..

'Oppa!!.. Oppa!! I.. I.. I saw my jungkook.. I saw him.. He is here..'

She cried in his arms.. And hearing that he clenched his jaw in anger.. As soon he separated from the hug and looked at her with a serious note..

'Yn.. Just listen to me and forget that bastard.. He.. He is not right for you..'