Mr. Ring Ring- Phone Guy x Reader

This totally random, not really an Oneshot.

Scott has a phone head, just to let you know. XD
------------------------
You watched as Vincent spinned the bottle, it landed on you. At the moment you, mike, Jeremy, fritz, Scott and Vincent were playing truth or dare bottle addition. "Okay, Truth or dare [Y/N]?" Vincent said, you thought for a moment thinking of the consequences. 'If I pick dare, he might make me kiss him or the other guys, if I pick truth he might say "are you virgin? or What's your bra size?" Then I would lash out because I'm embarrassed-" Vincent interrupted you "Come [Y/N] pick already!" He said you sighed

"Dare."

All the boys in the room said "Ooo~" and mike was like "I didn't think you had it in ya!" He laughed you just flipped him off, "Alright I dare yo-" "wait! Isn't my turn to ask someone! You went five times" said fritz Vincent just glared "No I didn't! Your lieing" mike laughed and said "Well it is five nights at Freddy's am I right?" You facepalmed, "[Y/N]! Tell him he went five times!" Fritz said, "Yeah you did Vincent" you agreed fritz sticked his tongue out at Vincent he glared.

The reason you agreed was because there would be a at least chance of you getting rapped by Vincent and embarrassed. "Okay, I dare you to flirt with scott." Actually you change your mind, there's a absolutely chance of you being embarrassed and rapped by vincent.

Vincent glared at you with jealously, and mumbled something. Mike and Jeremy giggled like school girls and you and scott were blushing while fritz ate a donut.

"Guys, do you really think this is necessary?" Scott said "YEAH DO YOU THINK THIS IS NECCESSARY!? I mean Scott is mine, we are in a relationship-" "No were not, just fuck off Vincent" said Scott Vincent smiled "Playing hard to get~ I like that" he flirted Scott ignored.

"Come on, just do it!" The boys in the room expect for scott and Vincent because he's a jealous bitch were chearing "Do it!".

"Okay! Okay! I'm doing it!" You said you then inhaled the air and exhaled.

[To help yourself out unite the pervy faces, go!]

You then whispered to Scott, his telephone was even redder then it was before, it began to violently ring over and over. You just smirked, everyone in the room laughed but Vincent, "That's not fair she was suppose to flirt with him."

Vincent said you looked his way "Oh, but I did. In a whisper and as you can see I did I pretty good job, grape." Suddenly these digital glasses fell from the sky landing on [Y/N]'s face, "What the fuck?" Mike said.

MLG stuff starts happening, Vincent was Nocoped because he's part of the Illuminati.

Xxx_V1inc3ntPurpl3Grap3_xxX

Logged on,

"HA! You no quick scope fast enough" he laughed as a illuminati triangle appeared on his for head.

[Y/N] then quickscope Vincent, she smiled in victory and said.

"Gotta go fast, bitch" sanic ran past fritz taking his donut, fritz ran for the donut, because it was worth it.

But no one can catch sanic, because.. He's sanic.

"Am I the only sane one here?" Said mike, Jeremy was sitting by mike when all of a sudden he said.

"D-Draw m-me like one o-of your French girls (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" mike blushed.

Scott then broke the 4 wall saying.

"People are reading this, stop this Digital"

Author Chan stops typing on mobile and types Scott suddenly was naked.

Scott suddenly was naked, Vincent the illuminati grape, came back alive, looking at digital.

"Please type me and Scott have a lemon" Vincent broke the 5 wall,

" she's not actually gonna do that" said Scott "right digital?" He looked author Chan.

Digital: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Vincent and Scott have a hard core lemon.

The end.

-------------
Forgive me for this child, for I am unpure.