♧︎(S2 3)♧︎

It's been a few days already, the doctor said that I still need to rest but I'm free to go home now.

I can't wait to get home and feel my bed. I miss it so much, at least I don't have to wear this ugly thing anymore.

At least the socks are kinda cute... who am I kidding? I just want to leave this horrible place and lay down in my bed with my favorite blanket and stuffed animal.

(Let's be real here we all have at least one stuffed animal 💀 I got a million stuffed animals also my hospital socks were kinda comfortable)

On this last day that I will be staying at the hospital Lucia said she had a surprise for me.

I heard someone knocking on the door and then slowly opening it. It was Lucia with a big smile on her face, then I heard a familiar voice.

"Y/n!!!"

I saw my favorite person running towards me.

"Nex! Oh my, you are finally here!"

"I missed you Y/n!"

He sat on the chair that was beside me and looked at me with a sad expression.

"I know how it feels to be in a hospital bed for days, but I'm glad you are fine now."

His words broke my heart but I was glad I finally got to see him.

"I'm so happy you are here Nex, I miss you a lot."

"Me too! I gotta tell you everything that happened."

...

A few hours later Nex and Lucia were gone, she said that they would bring me my stuff in a few minutes. I am all ready to leave.

A nurse knocked on the door before entering, she had a bag in her hands. It was my belongings.

She handed it over and left. I started to change moments later when my father came in he had a wheelchair.

I mean I can walk but... I'm kinda lazy.

I sat in the wheelchair and I was now on my way home finally!!

On our way there me and my dad had a great conversation. He had told me everything that had happened. I know it was just for a few months but it feels like years.

"I know you want your apartment but for now just stay here in the house so we can take care of you while you keep recovering."

"Whatever you say, boss!!"

"Okay, we are here."

"Finally I missed this place."

My dad helped me get out of the car and took me to my old room. There were a few things that I had left behind after I moved out.

I guess they are going to be useful now.

"And you are all set, I have to go to work and I know you want to rest a little. I'll make some food before I leave just in case you get hungry."

"Alright, thanks dad."

He gave me a soft smile and closed the door, I got comfortable in my bed and I was not relaxed.

There's nothing better than your bed, with your favorite blankets and pillows.

My eyes got tired and I slowly fell asleep.

...

...

...

Hours later I woke up I thought I would take a 15-minute nap and it turned into a 5 -hour one...

Meh happens often.

I looked outside and the sun was barely getting down, I looked at my phone expecting to see something but there was nothing.

It was more dry than a whole desert.

But I was not expecting a text from Lucia or my dad... maybe a call from him or just a small something.

Fuck I couldn't take it any longer I grabbed my phone called an Uber and got dressed.

Once my Uber was here I grabbed my keys and left.

Am I doing the right thing? What if I fuck it up?

I looked at my phone with no new notifications.

"Uhh miss sorry to ask this but is this the right location?"

I looked outside, and wow.

"Ah yeah it is, thank you."

I got out of the car and closed the door.

It looks so...

Empty.

There are no lights on, there's some graphite on the walls of the house and some windows are broken.

Was I too late?

Okay, it's all fine, you can do this Y/N.

I opened the door and as I expected, there was nothing here, no pictures, no lights, no furniture, no nothing.

I walked around the house to try to see if there was at least something!

There must be.

I know I spent a few days here but I can still remember the memories we all had, like when Philza got really mad at Techno and Wilbur, the whole Techno's ex situation, that was awkward. I never want to go through that again.

Yes, it might have just been a few memories but there is still something fun to remember. Maybe during those times, we felt something else but now looking back at them they are just funny.

When I got to the second floor of the house I was now standing in Techno's room, it looked like there was a small light coming from there.

I slowly opened the door and there was a table in the middle with a few lighted candles.

And in front of a letter...

We heard you got out of the hospital, congrats I hope you are feeling well now. We knew that the first thing you would do was to come here, I'm sorry you had that experience, and I never want you to go through that again.

That's why the best thing is for you to forget about us forever.This will be our last interaction so please don't look for us any longer.
With love, Technoblade.

Is- is he fucking serious?! I almost fucking died and the only thing he has to say to me is to get away and forget about them?!

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?"

"Y/n Lucia, I got some great news! I'm coming to your house alright?"

"Uhh."

"Y/n... you are at your house right??"

"Yeah..."

"Y/n for the love of god! You should be resting! That's why the doctor let you leave so you could be resting and not going around outside and more at this hour!"

"Yeah yeah I know I'll see you there okay?"

"Fine! But, I will tell your dad what you just did."

"Lucia you can't do that!!"

And you can't go outside either so we are even going to see you at your house."

"Fuck, dude!"

.

.

.

.

.
_____
Hi guys!! I'm back but not for long 💀 I thought that the last doctor appointment that I had was going to be my last but no...
FUCK YOU GENETICS

Now I have to go to the doctors for life 😀👍and having to do 17 new doctors exams, so I'm literally fucked for life.

Anyway, happy holidays everyone!!

(1159 words.)