Message from author

Hi, I'm App. I wrote/am writing this story since April of 2022, and I just wanted to post the finished chapters on here! There are a few things that should be put into context beforehand, though. You can skip this if you want, it really doesn't matter.

1. Some of the characters were in some of my friend's series of similar nature, and it does come in to play in this story. It makes more sense with the context but I hope it works still.

2. This story used to be a choose your own adventure, but since I liked the outcome enough I chose to adjust some of the episodes' endings and pace them here to create a cohesive narrative.

3. This series is a continuation of the ending of Danganronpa V3, so there will be spoilers for the entire series. I am personally not a fan of the DR series anymore but I still want to finish this story.

4. Finally, this story is mostly a love letter to the amino community I've been in since 2020 and everything we created there. And if something like this warrants dedication, I dedicate this story to my friends Sunny, Ari, and Ein! For being there by my side creating these silly death game stories and also allowing me to use some of the characters they created!