Meet

Spasmodic's povs:

"Hoho, i was tryna to looking out if you

are trying to not confessing what do
you had, girl...." I said to Cherry blossom. "Gah, i am not hiding something on you!" She said blushing. "Hehe, then why are you blushing?" I saw her with smiles. "Nothing!" She said loudly. "Okay." We was still walking and walking to find my friends with my new friend Cherry blossom cookie. But, i think she was just a normal cookie. Well, i will find it out later.

"Agh...i am soo tired..."

"Huh, Spasmodic cookie, are you tired? Let me give you some food.." she said.

Well, i thanks her alot. But our '7th avenue' are still long....

Well, when i was walking, i saw a weird monster in front of us. Well, i don't even scared, but Cherry blossom cookie is the one who was scary. I told her to keep in behind of me. I fight that big monster and keep fighting. I don't care everything unless my new friend and my other old friends. "Gagh....! I make some electrical power on my hand. But it was invulnerable." The monster won't death! I think 'death' was a horrible word to hear. But when i was very hurts, i Saw Cherry just go fly with her umbrella. She was look likes Mary Poppins. She just kicked the monster very hard. "Ouch...Woah...i don't know you had your own power!" I said. "Thanks" She said.

We keeping on our walkings and saw a blue bird singing on a tree. Well, i know what's that mean! I think i will meet Igallta here! "Hey, Cherry! I think this is the place where Igallta hide!" I call Cherry and she come to me. "Ah, really? Where is she then?" We trying to find her anywhere, but she were not in this place. "Well, we will go to sea, i think she was there." She was happy and said "Oh to sea? I love going to sea!" "Ah-ah-ah, not for going to swimming in there~" I said. "Aw....okay..." She said.

"Here we are, in a sea..." I said while feelings the wind of the sea. "Huh? I thought she was playing on the sea.. but where is she?" I said confused. "Maybe, she was in a river or a lake or somethings that had water in it..." Said Cherry blossom cookie. I swallowed my spit because i was very flustered. How could i forgot where is my friend's favorite place? She loves to play around in this sea, right? Right?

"Hey, Spasmodic cookie!" I was startled to hear the sound and I turned my head back. It was Igallta cookie! With.... someone.... "Wow, i dunno that you always remember the place i love in my life?" Said Igallta. "Ahem?" Cherry blossom temple cough. "Oh, this is my new friend named Cherry blossom cookie!" I said. "Hi!" Cherry blossom cookie said. "Hello there. Oh, this is my new friend named Sea Fairy Cookie." Igallta said. "Oh, um..hi!" Sea fairy cookie said. "Where is Rrhar 'il?" Ask Igallta. "Hoho..um.... I dunno, she did not come yet?" I said. "Yes!" Igallta said. "We have to find your another friend?" Said Cherry blossom cookie to me. "Everybody calm down....she will back." Said Sea Fairy Cookie to make us calm down. "She will come a five minute again." Said Sea Fairy Cookie. "Okay."

"Hi Guys!!!" I saw a people calling. "Rrhar 'il?" Me and Igallta said suprisedly. Rrhar 'il walking with her new friend too. "Hi Igallta, hi Spasmodic! This is my new friend. Her name was Moonlight Cookie." Rrhar 'il hug us. "Well, meet our new friends too! This is Cherry blossom cookie" I said. "And this is Sea fairy cookie." Said Igallta.

"Oh, wait... finally we have done our mission Sea fairy!" Said Moonlight Cookie. "Ah, yes.." said Sea fairy cookie. "What mission?" Igallta ask with confused face. "It is secret, now we have to leave right now..., I think this is the last time we will meet..." Said Sea Fairy Cookie sadly. "Are you guys leaving?" Said Rrhar 'il sadly. "Yes..." Said Moonlight Cookie. "But trust us, we will meet you guys soon maybe..." Said Sea Fairy Cookie. "Oh really?!" I said happily. "Yay!" We are very happy. "Now we will go back to our real place." Moonlight cookie said and going to the moon in the sky. Sea fairy cookie wave her hand to us and go back to where her real place are. "So, are you guys leaving?" Said Cherry blossom cookie sadly to me. "Hm...i think Igallta and Rrhar 'il is actually going. But can i live in your house...?" I said. "Yes!!!" She said loudly and happily.

Yup, that is how i meet them and i love in there with happiness. Rrhar 'il and Igallta come to eat a food that made by Cherry blossom cookie. And also, i meet another cookie. Her name was Cherry cookie. And i think.. she was a good kid i guess...?

"BOMB BOMB!!!!"

Maybe not...

End