Extra Chapter - Before It's Happened

It is alot of beautiful bird flying on top of Geopelia and feels really happy of Geo too. Geopelia was a girl that was Rebirth of something..... "I wish, Gino live in this peaceful..." Geopelia talk to herself. Yes, it is full at peaceful too. But once she feels uncomfortable. She want to go somewhere. "I want to meet my old two friends then...." She said. It is soo empty and it was all white. Yes....white.... Geopelia was trying to find her old friends. All the creatures following Geopelia where she was going. "I'll find you two...." She said. She can hear all of the voice in the ocean...she can feels how was moon.... That's mean she find them... "I do live in this town for looks likes one hundred days...." She said. "I can find them here...." She trying to find her two friends but she can not. "Well, maybe they are already in the moon....and on the sea...." She said. "Oh, i don't know if there is a Clan called moon... Is that real...?"

"Before you...., I was already died....for looks likes one hundred days too.... My friends? Where are you guys??" She calling her friends but no answer. When Geopelia saw there is a pigeon in the tree. She come closer to it but fly away, so Geopelia tried to follow her. "Ah, my birdy...where are you going....?" She keeps on following the bird until the bird stop on the sea. "Wha....?" Geopelia saw her two of her old friends. "We saw you, trying to find us?" Said one of her old friends sitting on a moon.  "Hi old friend, long did not meet, we thought you are dead..." Said her others friend standing on the sea.

"Welcome to World back..." They said. "Elle qui rebus divinis operam dederunt, et data sit regeneratio." Said Geopelia...happily... "Before You, i was dead....but now..., I am alive...."

They said there is tree Friends who are trying to be together. "Ah yes... Spasmodic cookie, Igallta Cookie, and Rrhar 'il cookie." Geopelia nodded. "Moonlight cookie, you go to help Rrhar 'il to wake her up. Sea fairy cookie, you will help Igallta, to being a such a good friends." Geopelia said. "Wh-what about Spasmodic? Do you want to help her?" Said Moonlight Cookie. "I don't, because cookies scared of me." Geopelia said. "But there is someone can help her..." Said Geopelia again. "She was an normal cookie, but she will help Spasmodic to find her friends!"

"Aha...i see..." They nodded. "Are you guys ready?" Geopelia said. "Yes we are!" They said in the same time. "Alright then! Now go!". When they was going, leaving Geopelia, Geopelia are going disappear. "Welcome to heaven again...." She said cries. "Elle qui rebus divinis operam dederunt, et data sit regeneratio..."