Chapter 1 The Elimination

_______________________________________________________________________________

This happened in the middle of the elimination of both Nickel and Balloon

season 2 episode 11 and after Suitcase's speech, OK I'll leave you alone, enjoy the chapter.

TW: BAD WORDS!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

No Pov

Nickel got up on the stage next to the portal and looked shocked and annoyed.

Mephone4: "So, any last words you want to say to your voter, Nickel?"

Nickel looked annoyed and frustrated but sighed and said "Ha, well. You heard her; it's nothing personal."

And without another word Nickel gets kicked into the portal by the Toilet while yelling "You're going home! What a festive evening, people!"

After that, the toilet went to Mephone asking if they did a good job. Balloon walked up to the stage and looked into the portal and then looked back at Suitcase and while looking at Suitcase said, "Thank you." Then Balloon walks into the portal 

" Then Balloon walks into the portal 

When Nickel went through the portal, he was meant with the floor because being kicked into a portal doesn't always end well.

Nickel Pov

When I was rudely kicked from behind from Toilet. I went through the portal and first faced onto the floor. I tried getting up but not having arms I struggled a bit and when I mean by a bit, I mean A LOT of STRUGGLING ugh this is so annoying, everything about this is annoying.

Then I feel someone walking into me and I think I know who that is.

Balloon Pov

When I walked through the portal the portal closed and I felt something on my feet. I looked down to see what it was. It was Nickel of course. He was flat on the ground. It looked like he was kicked into the portal and landed on the floor face face-plated onto the floor. I almost laugh but pull it together and try to help Nickel off the floor. I picked him up by his side and he looked annoyed. And I couldn't help but laugh.