We can keep it simple

Gadgets pov

The lights were dim the party was filled with many friends. I could feel the slight pulse of music vibrate through the floor onto my army green shoes making my feet tingle; it was loud. The disco light frequently changed colors... purple, green, red, gray.

Sonics party is lively of course, he knows the whole universe entirely. I felt the burning feeling of tequila go down my throat. I tried my best to hide the unsatisfactory, alcohol wasn't really my thing yet alone tequila. I did want to let loose but not get entirely drunk for the most part. I had one full beer and 2 shots, I was sober.

I felt a pair of familiar eyes track me across the room. Zero. It hasn't been to long of him settling in and being welcomed to the resistance. Our interactions had become more frequent, it was everyday I would see him and we would share a glance and a simple greeting. Something about his scent was nostalgic but I couldn't pin point it as if my memory had blocked the information needed to be recalled.

I was done drinking setting the small plastic shot cup into the trash can and just enjoyed the atmosphere around the party. At some point I joined Sonic to dance and a couple of other friends.

His eyes still lingered onto my back making my fur rise as if I was the prey in the eyes of a predator. What does the jackal want, growing irritated I dared to make eye contact with him. Locking eyes he stood up and headed towards me.... this was probably a mistake my stance weakened.

Zero: "hey wolf care to join me for a dance?"

No.

Gadget: "fine only if you stop staring at me"

He stopped his steps making me collide with his back, throwing me off guard I looked up locking eyes with the taller jackal. He chuckled.

Zero: "well you shouldn't be so attractive"

I was about to question his statement but I was then grabbed by the wrist and heading towards the dance floor. We danced to a couple of songs. It was fun.
                                           *

It was nearing the morning... it was 2am. I was officially drained not as much as the people who were drinking though. I was tired and finally decided to get home. The same eyes trailed me. I looked back and zero was right behind me, my eyebrows twitched giving Zero a questioning look. I could tell he wasn't drunk he had a couple more beers than I did but he wasn't a light weight... damn jackal.

My ear twitched as I heard a non threatening growl almost as if he was hesitant to imply something but soon gave in.

Zero: "take me home with you"

I took a deep breath not even fully registering what I was going to say.

No.

Gadget: "fine"

What was I doing. I couldn't even register what was happening. I could hear his steps which were heavier than mine he was but a couple a feet away from me. I didn't live to far so our walk was silent and quick. We entered my home.

I looked back and felt my nose engulf with the most pleasing scent. I could feel my pheromones let loose. I looked back at Zero making sure I wasn't the only one feeling this by his posture I could sense he was intoxicated with my pheromones but kept a distance almost as if eagerly waiting for my approval. I sighed.

Gadget: "is this what I've been feeling huh..."

Zero: "I'm sure we used to have some sort of fling..."

The room grew silent and I was lost in my thoughts once again.

Gadget: "I don't remember... but... make me remember"

This time I didn't restrain my pheromones from releasing. I could hear his low sniffs taking in my scent he grabbed me by wrist and headed to my bedroom. I didn't even question how he knew where it was but I could tell his nose most play some part of it.

He gently placed me in the center of the bed which he followed suit hovering on top of me. His claws gently traced over my stomach leading up higher to my muzzle he tilted my face
towards him as he hovered over my body. His lips made its way towards my own but he stopped.

Zero: "...tell me that this is okay again.."

My hand squeezed his upper forearm.

Gadget: "it's okay... I want to"

His ear twitched and I felt his tail wag slowly against my bed sheets. I gulped.

Gadget: "be gentle"

Our lips made impact as he slowly started to move his tongue around my tongue. His French kiss was dominate almost aggressive, little moans escaped my mouth and I could feel his groin slowly grind against my bottom area. His hands rummaged against my red soft fur as my hands traced over his spine feeling Zero slightly shiver under the delicate touch of my fingers.

We broke our lips apart and we both tried to control our breathing.

Zero: "your scent is really intoxicating"

Zero had spread my legs apart allowing him to align his waist area against mines. I could now see his dick appear and slowly brush against my hole making me subconsciously let low moans out.

Zero: "it's your first time...don't be hasty"

Ah... I looked up to see myself rubbing against his groin and felt my face heat up.

Gadget: "shut up its not in my control"

He let out a small chuckle soon after a groan as he placed his hand over my face his fingers pinching my nose.

Zero: "lubricate my fingers"

His fingers slowly entered my mouth as I sucked and licked all over them doing as told. The jackals tail wrapped around my waist drawing me in closer.

Gadget: "ngh... hurry"

Another chuckle. Then he released his fingers from my mouth and placed them over my hole, he rubbed against my hole with his finger then gently slid one finger in. I squirmed and felt my legs begin to shake, I felt his left hand which was free give me soft pats and his lips leave several pecks on my muzzle... now my tail was wagging.

Zero: "it'll sting Gadget... but if you want to stop let me know"

I nodded, and he preceded with the second finger he pumped them in back and forth gently and he made sure to spread his fingers at the same time now I was a moaning mess, our lips met for another french kiss which didn't last to long compared to the first.

Zero: "you're really tight try to relax be less stiff"

Gadget: "easy for someone that isn't receiving to say"

We both chuckled but I followed his instructions.

After a few more thrust with his fingers he finally aligned his dick with my hole and gradually inserted himself stopping each time my hand would clench harder against his own. I could smell his patience grow thin but he waited... waited until I gave him the approval. I nodded and he was finally fully inside me. My body felt so full and warm.

Gadget: "ngh... you stupid overgrown jackal"

He chuckled and proceeded to steadily thrust in and out now my room was filled with our voices which plumages out to the hall. His thrust pace grows faster and my moans grow louder, he bends lower and his snout is over my left ear I could perfectly hear his groans as we both near our climaxes. My grip tightens against his hand and we both finish off what I didn't expect was him to sink his teeth into a deep corner connecting my neck and shoulder making me yelp and shiver against his sharp teeth... something canines do.

I fell asleep and Zero gave me another peck against my upper forehead and he began to clean me up. He cuddled against me.

This could be discussed in the morning.

-————-————-————-————-———————
Hope you guys enjoyed!

Twitter: ppikitoss